Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 01-08-2021, 10:51 PM   #141
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 2SS View Post
A little update, so today I went for a drive around 11 am and I auto started my car as I was walking to it, THE ****ING KID WAS SITTING ON THE STEP AND I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE, SHE WASNT PHASED BY THE STARTUP WHATSOEVER! I LOOKED OVER AND THE DAD TRIES TO HIDE THE KID ONCE HE NOTICES ME LOOKING AT HER, THIS DUDE IS AN ABSOLUTE LYING POS! I can't wait to approach him 1 on 1 the next time I see him to ask why his kid wasn't crying when I started it up 10 feet away from her, yet you said she was crying FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE??? get the hell outa here... I was so glad to see her unbothered by the startup, this is hilarious. Atleast the kid isn't a little bitch like the dad.
I’m guessing you’re not surprised about this revelation?. From the outset, it seemed pretty clear this guy was the bitch.

And, I don’t blame you for wanting to have a “friendly” conversation with him. Just be strategic about your approach... witnesses or video are probably not a terrible idea. Good luck...
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:57 PM   #142
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by christisnt View Post
i have a neighbor who is a courageous drunk who gets ballsy when he’s been drinking and comes out and tries to fight me. i have had to have the police come out 2 different times now. there’s nothing i can do about it. i’m not going to fight him. he’s a navy vet. supposedly “disabled” even though he goes to work everyday and still tries to start shit? i think he’s just a bully. based on what i know about him he doesn’t know hans to hand combat. he’s an aviation mechanic and if i understand correctly when you’re in that mos they don’t waste the time to train you to fist fight. but idk. i took 6 years of jiu jitsu. i damn sure not intimidated by him. but he tries. and it’s annoying. but seeing as he is a veteran who may or may not be disabled, i don’t think the reputation i want to have is being the guy who fought some drunken insecure fart. i respect him as a veteran, but i damn sure don’t like him. and he damn sure is about to hate me. my cars getting cammed this week
You’re smart... I know if I was a bit younger, with less to lose and your position, I’d tune em up good / probably get myself in a world of shit. I hate violent drunks... problem is, a beating doesn’t deter them from trying again.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:44 AM   #143
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by christisnt View Post
i have a neighbor who is a courageous drunk who gets ballsy when he’s been drinking and comes out and tries to fight me. i have had to have the police come out 2 different times now. there’s nothing i can do about it. i’m not going to fight him. he’s a navy vet. supposedly “disabled” even though he goes to work everyday and still tries to start shit? i think he’s just a bully. based on what i know about him he doesn’t know hans to hand combat. he’s an aviation mechanic and if i understand correctly when you’re in that mos they don’t waste the time to train you to fist fight. but idk. i took 6 years of jiu jitsu. i damn sure not intimidated by him. but he tries. and it’s annoying. but seeing as he is a veteran who may or may not be disabled, i don’t think the reputation i want to have is being the guy who fought some drunken insecure fart. i respect him as a veteran, but i damn sure don’t like him. and he damn sure is about to hate me. my cars getting cammed this week
From your description of this neighbor I would say that he definitely could be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off on you or someone else in the neighborhood!
Old 01-09-2021, 08:53 AM   #144
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
OP... Just move on. Nothing to be gained here by approaching him. It can only get worse...

Three only way it improves is if he decides he owes you an apology.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 09:36 AM   #145
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Agreed ember!
Old 01-09-2021, 08:24 PM   #146
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing like an SS View Post
I have countless guitars and amps, many VERY large, and much more! My entire basement is studio space.
Let's all get together with pour gear at the OPs house and jam! Think the kid is crying now? Just wait! LOL!!!!
Would love to, but the Pearl drum set won't fit in the trunk, lol
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:35 AM   #147
Devstrike

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1
If the vehicle is stock the one complaining is SOL around here. Although I have noticed that cops tend not to really do anything unless the decibel levels are off the charts again at least around here.
Devstrike is offline   Reply With Quote