Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Phastek Performance

Old 07-22-2020, 08:05 PM   #1
RotoRocker

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
Anyone up for a cruise this weekend?

Sat 7/25 or Sun 7/26? Depending on looking at Central vs North Jersey weather, looks like Sunday right now is the better day with least precip % but I'm up for whatever. As mentioned before, there are a bunch of options. Been trying to figure out text message thread vs here to get the best collective. The Drivers Republic fb group is doing a fri night midnight run as well as a sunday lakeside run to Stamford, CT. Just keep in mind the start times for these are not for your casual driver.

Also on Sunday there is the Audobon PA car meet that from my experience is more like cars and coffee. People meet with hoods up and hang out. *Correct* link is https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578863

We just really need to agree on something. Introducing more groups isn't always the most conducive, especially outside of a 100 mile radius of NJ or so. *edit* I think you may need to be accepted into drivers republic group to see the info. (I was in under 20 mins)
Attached Images

RotoRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:13 PM   #2
RotoRocker

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
I edited this like 5 times trying to get the format right hehe. let me know if any questions and i'll try and clarify.

Last edited by RotoRocker; 07-23-2020 at 07:44 AM.
RotoRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:14 PM   #3
20Bluezl1

Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotoRocker View Post
Sat 7/25 or Sun 7/26? Depending on looking at Central vs North Jersey weather, looks like Sunday right now is the better day with least precip % but I'm up for whatever. As mentioned before, there are a bunch of options. Been trying to figure out text message thread vs here to get the best collective. The Drivers Republic fb group is doing a fri night midnight run as well as a sunday lakeside run to Stamford, CT. Just keep in mind the start times for these are not for your casual driver.

Also on Sunday there is the Audobon PA car meet that from my experience is more like cars and coffee. People meet with hoods up and hang out. *Correct* link is https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578863

We just really need to agree on something. Introducing more groups isn't always the most conducive, especially outside of a 100 mile radius of NJ or so. *edit* I think you may need to be accepted into drivers republic group to see the info. (I was in under 20 mins)
I took a ride with them last Sunday it was a good ride .I signed up for 7/26 run.

I believe there are like 10 cars so far.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:03 PM   #4
crossroaddemons

Drives: 1971 Chevy Camaro
This weekend isn’t good for me. Have to pass but you know I'm usually down to explore. I look here daily so I will see the next thread for sure.
crossroaddemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #5
crossroaddemons

Drives: 1971 Chevy Camaro
I started a poll on NECA just to see where folks were from. There were less than 12 in NJ. I was amazed. Few if any expressed interest. The thought was if they were on Camaro6 I would direct them to the thread. No luck. For us we will just monitor the events here. Some of you have my contact info if you need to reach me.
crossroaddemons is offline   Reply With Quote