Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #267
sergenohra@hotmail.com
sergecr7
 
sergenohra@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Drives: chevrolet camaro 2.0 manual
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: canada
Posts: 32
i hit 2000 today but a 2023 order
sergenohra@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:16 PM   #268
Stngr
 
Stngr's Avatar
 
Drives: 22 Camaro LT1
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Waterloo, ON
Posts: 4
Checked on Wednesday for my status:
2022 LT1 ordered on Dec 15th
Status 3400 with production week set for week of May 9
Stngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:28 PM   #269
221LE
 
Drives: 1SS 1LE. Ordered 10/21
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Small town, Ontario,Canada
Posts: 30
Order placed oct 2 still at 1100 so jellious everyones car is getting built.
221LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:40 AM   #270
Crushed 1LE
 
Crushed 1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 ZL1(FEA suspension) Rapid Blue
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Chemainus BC, Canada
Posts: 468
Guys. Has anyone successfully placed a 23 order yet? As in, do you have a 6 digit order number and a copy of the Order Book print out?

Not sure if 2023MY is available in Canada yet. Need to reorder from 2022.
Crushed 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 12:26 PM   #271
sergenohra@hotmail.com
sergecr7
 
sergenohra@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Drives: chevrolet camaro 2.0 manual
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: canada
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed 1LE View Post
Guys. Has anyone successfully placed a 23 order yet? As in, do you have a 6 digit order number and a copy of the Order Book print out?

Not sure if 2023MY is available in Canada yet. Need to reorder from 2022.
i placed a 2023 and i was surprisingly on status 2000.i order a 22 model back in august 2021 and i stayed on status 1100 till they closed 22 orders
sergenohra@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 07:40 PM   #272
Crushed 1LE
 
Crushed 1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 ZL1(FEA suspension) Rapid Blue
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Chemainus BC, Canada
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergenohra@hotmail.com View Post
i placed a 2023 and i was surprisingly on status 2000.i order a 22 model back in august 2021 and i stayed on status 1100 till they closed 22 orders
Wow! That's horrible.
Crushed 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:57 AM   #273
Automobile
 
Drives: Waiting on a 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: ON
Posts: 12
Well, I ordered the a Wildcherry 2SS 1LE on July 24th, 2021, and I was told by my dealer that I was not going to be getting a 2022. I decided to pull my order from that dealer today, and I will be looking at alternate dealers in the Ottawa/Gatineau area in the next few months. Anyone else have a recommended dealer in the Windsor-Montreal corridor? I am willing to drive a few hours to pick up the car.
Automobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:34 PM   #274
sergenohra@hotmail.com
sergecr7
 
sergenohra@hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Drives: chevrolet camaro 2.0 manual
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: canada
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automobile View Post
Well, I ordered the a Wildcherry 2SS 1LE on July 24th, 2021, and I was told by my dealer that I was not going to be getting a 2022. I decided to pull my order from that dealer today, and I will be looking at alternate dealers in the Ottawa/Gatineau area in the next few months. Anyone else have a recommended dealer in the Windsor-Montreal corridor? I am willing to drive a few hours to pick up the car.
check my dealer maybe he has an allocation.cz my irder was changed to a 2023 and im on 2000 status cz he has allocation.albi le geant 1601 boulevard st martin est laval
ask for oliver.tell him serge gave me ur contact
sergenohra@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:35 PM   #275
22CAM
 
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: SW Ontario
Posts: 7
Our wild cherry RS 1LT has arrived at the dealer. It took 2 months to the day.
Very excited to pick it up.
22CAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:14 PM   #276
Jofiree
 
Drives: 2018 Honda Accord sport 6 speed
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Québec
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22CAM View Post
Our wild cherry RS 1LT has arrived at the dealer. It took 2 months to the day.
Very excited to pick it up.
Wow !! Already??


Can we have some picture ?


What was your production day?
__________________
2022 Camaro LT1 6 speed (Black exterior , black wheels, NPP and thechnology package)

Order ZWFP8G
12/08/21 :1100
25/03/22 : 2000
27/04/22 : 3000 TPW 16/05/22
26/05/22 : 3800 VIN : 1G1FE1R70N0130071
01/06/22 : 4300
15/06/22: 4300, but with a ETA of 04/07/22
29/06/22 : ETA 15/07/22
07/07/22 : ETA 12/07/22 , at local railyard
Jofiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:00 PM   #277
Whitespeed
 
Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE & 1973 Datsun 240Z
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ontario
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergenohra@hotmail.com View Post
check my dealer maybe he has an allocation.cz my irder was changed to a 2023 and im on 2000 status cz he has allocation.albi le geant 1601 boulevard st martin est laval
ask for oliver.tell him serge gave me ur contact

Always worth a shot talking to another dealer, but getting allocation on a 2SS seems near impossible. My dealer was recently able to get an LT1 order accepted for build for another customer, but my 2SS 1LE has been sitting at 1100 since September last year.
Whitespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:50 PM   #278
22CAM
 
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: SW Ontario
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofiree View Post
Wow !! Already??


Can we have some picture ?


What was your production day?
We have not been to the dealer yet but will get some pics.
Production date was March 28 but it was moved to April 04.
Not sure the actual date, April 04 was the week of the plant was shut down.
The first date I got from the dealer and the 2nd date was from GM Canada Care chat line.
22CAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 12:41 AM   #279
Andy 91GTA
 
Drives: 91 GTA, 92 GTA, 92 GTA
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: North Battleford,SK, Canada
Posts: 67
I got confirmation yesterday that my wife’s ZL1 vert is loaded on a railcar about to ship. May 29th is the tentative arrival date to the dealer. That will take it to 13 months and 21 days from the original order date for it to arrive.
__________________
2022 Black Camaro ZL1 Convertible - A10|NAV|ZL1 Protection Pkg|Black Wheel Lug Nuts & Locks Pkg|Battery Protection Pkg|Black Fuel Filler Door With Gloss Black Insert|All-Weather Floor Mats|Cargo Net
Order Status - 1100 - Apr 8/21
Order Status - 3000 - found out Sept 8/21
Order Status - 3000 - TPW Mar 21/22 - found out Feb 1/22
Order Status - 3400 - Changed at GM Mar 11/22
Order Status - 3800 - Mar 28/22
Order Status - 4B00 - Mar 29/22
Order Status - 4150 - Changed at GM Mar 30/22
Order Status - 5000 - May 25/22
Order Status - 6000 - May 26/22
Andy 91GTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 10:05 AM   #280
Crushed 1LE
 
Crushed 1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 ZL1(FEA suspension) Rapid Blue
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Chemainus BC, Canada
Posts: 468
Was informed this morning my 22 Rapid Blue ZL1 is now in Vancouver. Should be here on the Island early next week. Unbelievable really. As far as I can tell, it's the only 22MY RB ZL1 to hit Canada. I might be wrong, but every thing I've researched indicates this.
Crushed 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.