Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Phastek Performance

Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #15
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
That's then entire problem with everything these days. No one does care any more so these things will continue to happen as long as we keep supporting it. If you think it's okay to pay someone to willfully try and hurt someone else than that speaks volumes to me about you.

You said it was hard to willfully hurt someone playing football so its okay. Thus my comparison to the president. I wasn't comparing the two crimes but rather the fact that it too would be hard but still wrong.

And yes, I played football and baseball and I or anyone I played with was never coached to try and hurt someone else.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #16
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Why I miss 70s football [went into the 80s too] they had rules but people knews soon as that ball was snapped, you were a target for punishment and it wasn't a big suprise but ended when Jim McMahon got drop kicked after a pass
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That's then entire problem with everything these days. No one does care any more so these things will continue to happen as long as we keep supporting it. If you think it's okay to pay someone to willfully try and hurt someone else than that speaks volumes to me about you.

You said it was hard to willfully hurt someone playing football so its okay. Thus my comparison to the president. I wasn't comparing the two crimes but rather the fact that it too would be hard but still wrong.

And yes, I played football and baseball and I or anyone I played with was never coached to try and hurt someone else.

Hold up, did I not say that there should be some punishment? I don't think it should be the whole season. Besides who cares if I don't get worked up and started freaking out about every tiny little problem the world has? This is a small problem in the world, shouldn't be causing you so much stress.

Now I'm curious, what else do you think is wrong with the world these days?
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #18
motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMS1SS View Post
Hold up, did I not say that there should be some punishment? I don't think it should be the whole season. Besides who cares if I don't get worked up and started freaking out about every tiny little problem the world has? This is a small problem in the world, shouldn't be causing you so much stress.
It's not causing me any stress. I just hate to see people get off and not held fully accountable when they do wrong. Anymore, it's a pat on the rear and welcome back.

Once again you seem to be okay with willfully hurting people for money. You prove it more and more by every post you make. Maybe your a bouncer. If not maybe you should be.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #19
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
It's not causing me any stress. I just hate to see people get off and not held fully accountable when they do wrong. Anymore, it's a pat on the rear and welcome back.

Once again you seem to be okay with willfully hurting people for money. You prove it more and more by every post you make. Maybe your a bouncer. If not maybe you should be.
Okay killer. Obviously I struck a nerve because I disagreed with the level of punishment that you believe in. Do you act like this and insult everyone that disagrees with you? If you were so resolute in your opinion you wouldn't care what I had to say, its obvious you do.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #20
motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMS1SS View Post
Okay killer. Obviously I struck a nerve because I disagreed with the level of punishment that you believe in. Do you act like this and insult everyone that disagrees with you? If you were so resolute in your opinion you wouldn't care what I had to say, its obvious you do.
How did I insult you? If I did, I'm sorry. How about we agree to disagree and more on.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #21
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65

I suggest you end it now before you take a vacation. Rules are rules.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #22
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Ok guys.

We got the reported posts and we've done our clean up.

This is a SAINTS thread. S A I N T S. <-----

See what I did there? lol

We'd appreciate it if you guys can keep it on topic. If not, I'm sure we'll get several other reported posts in which case we'll just go back and clean those up too.

Most of you guys know that we try to keep things clean and in order here.

That's all we ask.

We don't want to delete posts...which took time to type up. Why waste time? Not worth it if you ask me.

So, please keep it on topic.

and thank you.

Did it again...please and thank you, that is.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #23
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
probably just forgot it should be moved to sports too
Old 03-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
probably just forgot it should be moved to sports too
It is in the sports section.

ummm.....now

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #25
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
I thought I posted in sports lounge .....anyway, I too thing it's overblown & too harsh a penalty.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #26
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
i think the punishment wasn't harsh enough.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
i think the punishment wasn't harsh enough.
I guess if they really wanted to drop the hammer, they could have made Sean Peyton coach the Dolphins for a season.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #28
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

"When Hall of Fame tailback Tony Dorsett was getting slammed to the turf in the 1970s, or Super Bowl-winning QB Joe Theismann’s leg was being gruesomely broken by Lawrence Taylor in the 1980s, it was just football."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...es-concussions