Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Phastek Performance

Old 08-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #29
Motleigh

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS Silver Ice
The Chiefs are gonna go all the way this year...either that or they will choke in the first round of the playoffs like they always do.
I love my Chiefs but damn, they are starting to annoy me.

All women know how to fly...if you take our angel wings away, we'll find a broomstick
Motleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
Buckwheat
Account Suspended

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1
Go Saints!!!!!!!!!

BW
Buckwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:49 AM   #31
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
7TH Ring
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #32
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
You call yourself a fan and you only go to HALF of the home games????
yep...2 hr drive each way, NFL sunday ticket, 65" HD flatscreen, I can survive .....so your not a fan unless you go to all the home games.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #33
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
yep...2 hr drive each way, NFL sunday ticket, 65" HD flatscreen, I can survive .....so your not a fan unless you go to all the home games.
It just seems odd to me to be a fan with season tickets, then not use all of them.... But with a 2 hr drive, I can sort of understand. It takes us an hour to get to the stadium, and we always go early for tailgating or to hang at the beer garden first. Makes for a long day - and a very happy fan!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #34
Needs Exhaust!

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2008 XLR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
Hilarious predictions!

Okay here how it's really going to go!

NFC
East- eagles
North- packers
South- saints
West- rams

Wildcards- falcons and cowboys

Afc
East- Patrios
North - steelers
South - colts
West- chargers

Wildcards not the jets and ravens
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroXI View Post
For any one that truly thinks new england will mentally collapse again the playoffs, you guys have another thing coming, our only fear are ghosts and thats all.

Quote:
The Jets wont make the playoffs so they won't collapse ! Philly is overrated! Don't understand why people are sleeping on the pack and saints.

Patriot fans are phenomenal!

And please 3Ss don't post all that crap about wins and what not. The only fact now is they choked 3 straight playoff games! Two at home. One against the jets! 45-3. That is all.

Sorry guys, just had to fix a couple quotes
Needs Exhaust! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #35
LostInMoscow
Exiled Speed Junkie

Drives: None
So, after the Steelers dismantled the Eagles last night, I'm thinking maybe you guys are right about this preseason nonsense. Let's wait until September to get too excited either way.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #36
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
45-3 yeah that hurt until..................well you know what happened in the playoffs! That's all!
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #37
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInMoscow View Post
So, after the Steelers dismantled the Eagles last night, I'm thinking maybe you guys are right about this preseason nonsense. Let's wait until September to get too excited either way.
For sure! Although I do see mike Vick having a down year! I dont think Freeman numbers are going to be phenomenal too! I like Freeman too but after one season everyone is putting these guys in an "elite status".
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #38
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
It just seems odd to me to be a fan with season tickets, then not use all of them.... But with a 2 hr drive, I can sort of understand. It takes us an hour to get to the stadium, and we always go early for tailgating or to hang at the beer garden first. Makes for a long day - and a very happy fan!
yeh, we usually hit the Stadium 3 hrs or more before kickoff, basically has us leaving @ 8am for a 1pm kickoff, 3- 4hr game, 2 hr drive home......very long day.
This seasons very strange though, IIRC it's not til # 7 home game that the Pats even have a 1pm home game, I think it starts with 4 straight 4pm's , a Sunday night then a monday night. :(
Old 08-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #39
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
yeh, we usually hit the Stadium 3 hrs or more before kickoff, basically has us leaving @ 8am for a 1pm kickoff, 3- 4hr game, 2 hr drive home......very long day.
This seasons very strange though, IIRC it's not til # 7 home game that the Pats even have a 1pm home game, I think it starts with 4 straight 4pm's , a Sunday night then a monday night. :(
I used to do that and go tailgate, be there all day and get home about 6 PM. I finally got tired of that. I now leave the house at 11, go catch the San Diego Trolley by 11:30 in the stadium by twelve. Relax an hour before the game and home by 5:00. I always felt spending all day at stadium became a job because I was there for over eight hours or more. Tailgating is fun once in a while but not as a steady diet.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #40
scuba264

Drives: Manual 2011 CGM LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInMoscow View Post
Yeah preseason means exactly squat, except for maybe the first half of the first quarter. They're always feeling things out and trying new things just to see what happens, this ain't the real thing at all.

HOWEVER, to be a hypocrite to what I just said: I was at the Steelers game last night and THEY ROCKED THE EAGLES! They looked solid and awesome against this "Dream Team"!

Go Steelers! Black and Gold baby!!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #41
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
I used to do that and go tailgate, be there all day and get home about 6 PM. I finally got tired of that. I now leave the house at 11, go catch the San Diego Trolley by 11:30 in the stadium by twelve. Relax an hour before the game and home by 5:00. I always felt spending all day at stadium became a job because I was there for over eight hours or more. Tailgating is fun once in a while but not as a steady diet.
Exactly, especially as you get a little older. Pats games , there no such thing as in & out though...:(
I have 4 tix, one son is in college in Az now, the other is a senior in HS, next yr it'll be just me & the wifey....unless the next son stays local for college.
I don't mind watching some games in the comfort of my home...especially with the NFL Pkg, but I'll still be holding on to all 4 the seaon tix
Old 08-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #42
3 SS's

Quote:
For sure! Although I do see mike Vick having a down year! I dont think Freeman numbers are going to be phenomenal too! I like Freeman too but after one season everyone is putting these guys in an "elite status".
I was thinking the same thing about Dirty Sanchez......damn, he is one nasty bastad

Tags
4x super bowl champion giants, brady who