Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BORLA

Old 06-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #1
Thandel
ATS 2.0T

Drives: 2013 Cadillac ATS
Did anyone else notice

Elite Engineering completely erases the thread when they where challenged on their design? I just want to make sure Iím not missing something here.
Thandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:16 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thandel View Post
Elite Engineering completely erases the thread when they where challenged on their design? I just want to make sure Iím not missing something here.
They do it all the time when confronted with facts. It's not that their can doesn't work it just doesn't work any better then some universal diy can system. They're using their knowledge of 5th gens N/A to FI on a stock FI design.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 307RWHP - 329 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE
Evil-Bee-NH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 04:47 AM   #3
Thandel
ATS 2.0T

Drives: 2013 Cadillac ATS
They should have answered back and not deleted if they felt I was wrong. I admitted their cans are good but their install concept is flawed.. I explained why it is flawed provided documentation as to why it is flawed. The could man up admit it and step up to the plate and reevaluate their install. But instead delete. Well I know a product I’ll never buy now. I will point this out on any post I ever see from them on the ltg boards as well.
Thandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:04 AM   #4
cooper1965

Drives: 2018 LTG
It is a shame. The discussion needs to be had, and a better understanding of what these cars really need would benefit all. Unfortunately, I'm still in the same boat. Not willing to spend the cash on any current system with their short-comings.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:27 AM   #5
Vtor_ZL1

Drives: Tire Eater
That just shows you which companies NOT to do business with.

Sorry, bogus marketing claim, no data or testing to justify $$.

Vote with your wallets, support vendors who actually design, build and test products that WORK or at very least fit your appearance goals.