Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-05-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Unbelievable - teenager teaches toodlers to smoke pot.

I could not believe this when i saw it. I was watching CNN and there was a video clip showing a teenager teaching a 2 year old and a 5 year old to smoke pot. I found it on YouTube too. What in the hell is wrong with people today!? This seriously just INFURIATES me!!! If I could adopt those poor little boys i would in a second... They don't stand a chance in an environment like that!

Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:49 PM   #2
IROC'em

Drives: Chevy 1500 5.7L Vortec
I saw it too, that guy should go into the hall of shame for one of the biggest assholes in history.
IROC'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Unfortunately, it's all too common that stuff like this happens. It's just like that suspect said, "Someone out there is teaching their kid to do the same thing right now." It's a crazy world and there's a lot of morons I'd love too see never be able to have children again. I deal w/ them often. We had a lady kick her 5 year old out of her apartment because she was tired of dealing w/ him. He was just sitting outside untill finally a neighbor found out what was going on and called police. She was charged w/ endangering a child. Unfortunately, the wonderful justice system we have didn't come through. She, from what I understand, wasn't sentenced and charges were dropped. She got her child back (CPS screwed that one up for sure) and then she ended up beating him. She's in jail now for Injury to a Child. It could have all been avoided if she would have been doing time for the original offense. Some of this gets to me at times. Other times, I sit back saying police do all they can....it's up to the justice system to make sure the charges stick and these people do prison time for their crime.

It sickens me when I go places and see these little defensless kids in poor situations. It's like a never ending cycle. The parents see their kids as another paycheck and treat them like crap. The kids grow up w/ no morals or values and it starts all over again. Yeah...I see it often. It's pretty sad. I hope those peckerheads get what's coming to them. With all the media attention that case is getting, I see the suspects getting some good sentences by the residing Judge. Poor kids...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:03 AM   #4
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
I saw an additional segment on my local news about this and they were interviewing the mother (what a class act she is...) and she said something along the lines of, what they did was not good and they should have done it, but she doesn't think that they need to go to jail or anything... maybe like probation or something, but nothing serious... I seriously could not believe what she had said. It is amazing how some people think.

If someone did that to my kids..... I don't even want to think about what I would do...
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:27 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
I saw an additional segment on my local news about this and they were interviewing the mother (what a class act she is...) and she said something along the lines of, what they did was not good and they should have done it, but she doesn't think that they need to go to jail or anything... maybe like probation or something, but nothing serious... I seriously could not believe what she had said. It is amazing how some people think.

If someone did that to my kids..... I don't even want to think about what I would do...
Agreed. She knew what was going on. We all know she doesn't care. She tried to put on an act for the news, but couldn't even do that well...uh...I think they should get probation, but I don't want them going to jail for giving my 2 and 5 year olds pot...uh...cause he's my dealer too and if he goes to jail, I can't get my pot...uh...but it's still ok cause I really don't care anyway. Wow. What a class act.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #6
IROC'em

Drives: Chevy 1500 5.7L Vortec
*sigh* Makes me think sometimes it should be a law that people hafta qualify to have kids. But then there is the honest couple in a tight spot who would end up getting screwed because they look like the rest of em.
IROC'em is offline   Reply With Quote