Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 07-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Exclamation RPI Designs 6th Gen Stealth splash Guards..

Recently bought some Stealth Splash Guards from RPI Designs and well here's a less then stellar review.

Shipping was fine as always they said shipped one carrier but it arrived with another carrier dunno how they still have this messed up.

Got the package a few days ago everything was in it from first glance. Read the seemingly straightforward and easy to understand instructions before even going outside to put these on.

I bought the 4 pack and this review below is likely them being the morons they continue to be in their QCD no doubt but I think we've all had enough.

On line 5 of the instructions it says and I quote: The 2 rear splash guards include new bolts that are slightly longer to accommodate the splash guard.

In my bag are 4 small screws all the same length not an issue to me at first until I go outside.

I take the screws out of the fender liner and i'll let you be the judge with the picture below. Please note the longer one came from the inner fender.

So now I have 4 splash guards that don't fit or work I know I can solve this with a trip to lowe's or home depot easily but this sh*t is getting old and both RPIDon and RPIDesigns need to get their sh*t together.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #2
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
HI Evil-Bee-NH. Very sorry for the mistake, I got your voice mail message but with no contact information to call you back you did not give me a chance to make it correct, can I make it right and send you the correct hardware package? Please let me know. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:55 AM   #3
Com69
Banned

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M Nightfall Gray
I got the same splash guards, came with all the correct hardware. Have you had issues with RPI before? Curious as I've been considering ordering a few more things from them.
Com69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #4
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
I got the same splash guards, came with all the correct hardware. Have you had issues with RPI before? Curious as I've been considering ordering a few more things from them.
RPI is not the worse company out there they have a huge variety of products although almost all are drop-shipped from other vendors or manufacturers. I have ordered from them many times before and constantly ask myself why..

I've ordered several painted engine bay products from them all came poorly finished the engine cover actually had primer showing on the ridges and valleys the clear coat on the fuse box cover was spotted like someone dropped small bits of bologna on it in the hot sun. The brake reservoir covers paint job actually peeled right off the plastic piece.. I only ordered the splash guards because it seemed like a no F*ck up item but yet again they came to my rescue with another fck up. Havent received my new screws yet will probably get them from lowes you'd think shipping a replacement part from a screw up would be shipped pronto they honestly could give two sh*ts about their customers. I've actually defended them a few times on other threads but you can only deal with sheer lack of business oversight and stupidity for so long.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 08-05-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Received new screws on Tuesday finally got my splash guards installed they look great now for RPI to do some stepping up in house.