Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-08-2018, 03:11 AM   #43
SteevK

Drives: 2017 2SS Hyper blue A8 NPP MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
lol all in due time my friend

haha not sure on that one? we do tires as a courtesy with wheel sales, but aside from drag tires, I don't deal with them much. I do not think the Goodyear F1s are a run flat though for sure.
Car came with GY Eagle F1 run-flat Summer tires. Dealer stocks 245/40 A/S F1 run-flats. These fit the front wheels on SS, and all 4 corners of V6 RS. They just don't carry the 275/35 A/S run-flats for the SS rears. I would think GY would have made this tire, AND dealers should sell them, beings this is the third Winter of 6th gen Camaros...

I ended up with Bridgestone Potenza RE91s - they're all-season, but NOT run-flat
Old 01-16-2019, 07:59 PM   #44
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
WEAPON-X Forged: SPECx10

I have another set of WXM Forged SPECx10 wheels wrapping up in carbon fiber centers with transparent red lips in a Z06 fitment! Looking forward to seeing these on the car

The last set I did was on my VR4 project car, grew up in one of these back in college... fond memories with this one. Found her with just 20k miles on it, single turbo upgrade, built 3.1L engine, the whole 9 making 1000whp with a Precision 7276! It's about to return home from getting the widebody kit to tuck the SPECx10s.* The 1999 was one of 277 ever made and I'd bet there are less than 25% of them that didn't end up parted out.

WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aftermarket, concave, custom, forged, wheel