Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-21-2021, 04:54 PM   #15
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by s346k View Post
the real question is

what happened to that beautiful 4th gen car you had
I sold it to a buddy of mine back in 2017 then bought a 2017 1SS M6, threw a Procharger and headers on it. Sold it after my wife passed away at the first of 202 and decided last week to get a convertible. I'm not a fan of orange on gray but it was a good deal with only 3,600 miles. How have you been?
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 06:15 PM   #16
s346k

Drives: like an old lady
eh same old same. the news about your wife sucks, i've always found solace in car things.

i never was a fan of verts until a friend of mine bought a 4th gen m6. it is a very well cared for, black 98 ss car. i drove it (first convertible v8 car ever) last year and now i see the appeal. i wouldn't try to make one fast because the lack of a roof makes me nervous, but cruising one is a whole different experience with the top down.

you got any plans to hit irp this weekend? sct is here and appears they brought the hot weather with them, as well.
Old 07-22-2021, 05:49 PM   #17
craigss50

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Fifty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMike View Post
I bought the F1FTTY to have a F1FTY and all that makes it a F1FTY I have embraced. Would I have preferred a "cooler" color? Would I have preferred a functional wireless charger? Would I have preferred chilled seats? Would I have preferred the Cruising cancel button instead of steering wheel warmer in my convertible. Sure. But this design is the F1FTY and I wouldn't change it.

This. I could not say it any better.
craigss50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 03:40 PM   #18
Plasar

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Vert M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMike View Post
they are vented.......not cooled. The fan can pick up cool air if it is circulating around your floorboard but basically it is a fanned breeze on your butt.
Vented seats suck, they don't blow...
Plasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:28 AM   #19
Akura

Drives: ´18 ZL1 A10 Red Hot 😍
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Insaino View Post
I sold it to a buddy of mine back in 2017 then bought a 2017 1SS M6, threw a Procharger and headers on it. Sold it after my wife passed away at the first of 202 and decided last week to get a convertible. I'm not a fan of orange on gray but it was a good deal with only 3,600 miles. How have you been?
R.i.p.

Akura is offline   Reply With Quote