Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-06-2023, 11:25 AM   #1
SpecialPurpose_1LE

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M
Daily Driven Supply Co - Shipping Nationwide!

Hello Everyone!

Not sure if this type of post is allowed here, but figured I would give it a shot anyways! To preface, I lurk on the forum quite a bit, don't post much, but am on everyday reading new threads. Love the community here!

A childhood buddy and myself grew up as car guys, and naturally throughout that came the topic of keeping cars looking as great as they perform. We dove head first into the detail game before we even got our drivers licenses, learning the ins-and-outs of paint correction and coming up with new methods of washing and protecting vehicles to keep them looking amazing. Throughout the years while being in college, we took on many boutique paint correction/ceramic coating application jobs working on anything from restored '40 Fords to show trucks and exotics. Throughout these jobs we always had a problem - easy access to high quality, professional grade products (especially in the Las Vegas area) was basically non existent aside from the larger distributors HQ'd on the east coast. So, we took a step back from detailing about 6 months ago and opened our own professional-grade detailing product & equipment distribution store: Daily Driven Supply Co.

The goal behind Daily Driven Supply Co. is to provide professional grade products/equipment to everyone, not just the pros. Every single existing product, and new products we get in our store, have been personally tested and vetted by my partner and I. We are still a new business and pretty small, but already have plenty of the top-quality brands in our store ready to ship out nationwide or for local pickup in Las Vegas, NV! If you'd like to place an order or just check out what we're about, please see our website and socials below! (If you have a keen eye, you'll see my 2SS 1LE on the website front page!)

Daily Driven Supply Co
Instagram: ddsupplyco
Facebook: Daily Driven Supply Co LLC

Please use code "camaro6" at checkout to receive 6% off on any of your orders! This code will always be active!

Thank you guys for taking the time to read/support, and if you have any questions regarding detailing your vehicles or what products can work for you, feel free to ask below and we will do our best to answer all comments! As I'm sure many of you know, GM paint isn't the best quality and can be finicky at times. Like I mentioned earlier, every one of the products we carry has been used by my partner and I at some point (and more specifically on my 2SS 1LE as well), so we have some tips and tricks to keep your Camaro looking great and staying protected!

Finally, if you guys are making your way out to LS Fest West at the end of April we plan to be walking around the show and potentially entering the 2SS 1LE into the car show competition! We would love to show the fellow camaro6 community support!
SpecialPurpose_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote