Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-23-2015, 10:31 PM   #1
rjinotti

Drives: 2011 SGM 1SS A6 & 2014 SW 2SS/RS M6
Good deal guys? 2013 ZL1 IOM M6, 8500 miles for $44,500

Was wondering if you guys think this is a good deal, going to test drive and wanted some ammo before me and the dealer start the price war. Sounds like a pretty cool deal at this price. Your thoughts. Inferno with black wheels and black stripes
rjinotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:45 PM   #2
tritus

Drives: RIP Camaro/ 6g Mustang GT/Hellcat
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...5815/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...9166/overview/

$44.5k is not a bad price to start use those 2 listings and tell the dealer you are considering to pick one those cars up or just make some other story!

I would at least try to bring it down to $42k. Make your offer and be prepared to walk away and they will call you with a lower offer the next day!

Recently I was using another listing to bring down the price at my local dealership and actually ended up getting the car that was not in the city where I lived saved me around 2k.
tritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:06 PM   #3
rjinotti

Drives: 2011 SGM 1SS A6 & 2014 SW 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritus View Post
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...5815/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...9166/overview/

$44.5k is not a bad price to start use those 2 listings and tell the dealer you are considering to pick one those cars up or just make some other story!

I would at least try to bring it down to $42k. Make your offer and be prepared to walk away and they will call you with a lower offer the next day!

Recently I was using another listing to bring down the price at my local dealership and actually ended up getting the car that was not in the city where I lived saved me around 2k.
Cool thanks, I'm with you on the 42 thats what I will shoot for.
rjinotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:28 AM   #4
thkfast

Drives: '14 Red 2SS/RS/LS3
You might be in love with just a certain color exterior or transmission or wheel type, BUT DON'T LET THEM KNOW THAT! tritus has the right idea, show them comparable cars (apples to apples) and tell them all you want them to do is match the price. Dare them to sell you the car! When they finally give up, let you walk away and don't call you back, then you'll have to decide how bad you want it. If you don't feel like you're stealing the car, you probably paid too much!

thkfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:33 AM   #5
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by thkfast View Post
You might be in love with just a certain color exterior or transmission or wheel type, BUT DON'T LET THEM KNOW THAT!
The problem is it doesn't get any better than an M6 IOM ZL1. IOM is the #1 Camaro color FTW and all the dealers know that.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:49 AM   #6
2014camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS M6
Dont let them know your in love with any options. I wanted a black or white camaro but i told them i wasnt fond of black or white and as I was walking out he approached me with a great deal and I left with my car
2014camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:00 AM   #7
TheHorse13

Drives: 2011 Black SS M6
If they are listing the car for $44,500, you can bet that they gave the previous owner around $40,000 for the trade in. Keep hammering them down because used cars are the cash cows for dealers.
TheHorse13 is offline   Reply With Quote