Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > ZL1 Parts

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-14-2020, 08:50 PM   #1
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
DSX auxiliary pump kit for sale!

The kit is less than a year old and the car was in the shop 10 months of the year. it's got hardly any time on it. Follow my 2650 build you can see the time line. The pump in this kit is brand new it went out and during the time of waiting for the warranty pump I went to a return style fuel system. Never reinstalled the pump and took the DSX parts off.

The kit is missing the pump bracket plate and thread sealant. I messaged Dave and the plate is $30. The shop said the plate isn't necessary most people mount the pump brackets and pump with self tappers.

Yellow circled parts are what's missing.

Kit retails for 1000.00

$700.00 free shipping PayPal friends or family only or on mobile version it's called not covered or not protected. . Reason I use my business account for my paypal and I do not want to count as income or hassle separating the two.

Call or text 817 586 6796 for faster responses, pick up local in Houston is welcome to or if you live in Dallas you I'll be up there this weekend. 680.00 cash
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 01-15-2020 at 09:40 AM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:06 AM   #2
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
SOLD

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote