Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-17-2021, 08:09 PM   #15
delphigto

Drives: 14 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
I don’t think it will sell at 30k never seen one with that many miles..ive seen them for 40k with less than 4K miles I’ve seen a bunch for mid 40k with 10-15k miles..although I’ve also seen newer ones for 60-k ..the price is all over the page on thses cars..
Book trade in is 17k- 20k according to the web, lol...but what do they know..either way it would be a great project car or if priced right a track car..I wished I could drive a stick still as I’ve said many times....someone should make a offer and enjoy it , let the man get his GS ...
Ya I’ve seen them in the high thirty’s with less than 10k on them. I would pay 18 for it. The miles and ls7 head issues would definitely scare me to pay anymore for it. GLWS though
10 2ss ERL 427 530 rwhp sold
14 1ss 1le
delphigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 08:14 PM   #16
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Drives: Wife 2013 Camaro 2SSRS / ME?
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphigto View Post
Ya I’ve seen them in the high thirty’s with less than 10k on them. I would pay 18 for it. The miles and ls7 head issues would definitely scare me to pay anymore for it. GLWS though
I could part it out for more than that.
I might just have to do that.
CAMARO_HEAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #17
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
I don’t think it will sell at 30k never seen one with that many miles..ive seen them for 40k with less than 4K miles I’ve seen a bunch for mid 40k with 10-15k miles..although I’ve also seen newer ones for 60-k ..the price is all over the page on thses cars..
Book trade in is 17k- 20k according to the web, lol...but what do they know..either way it would be a great project car or if priced right a track car..I wished I could drive a stick still as I’ve said many times....someone should make a offer and enjoy it , let the man get his GS ...
GS is gone.
In no hurry now.
Might part it out if I get to that point or sell it to Hawks and let them do with it what they please.
Old 03-27-2021, 03:55 PM   #18
qnitro

Drives: 2019 ZL1/1LE, 2015 Z/28, 2016 Z06
Bought the car last night for 30k, drove it from Ft Knox to Dallas, car ran flawlessly. Car showed well, rock chips up front are an easy fix. Came with a new splitter, and all kinds of new parts he didnt mention in ad. John was a great guy to deal with... plan on doing heads and cam, so mileage is irrelevant. When you are driving down the road and people see a Z/28, they dont ask how many miles.. they ask how many smiles. PS I bought the 3m Pin stripe stripping tool. Those will come off tomorrow. Lining up my painter to take car and swap from splitter and fix the rock chips, and do an all around cut and buff. Man I should have never sold mine.. I wont be selling this one.. it will go in my other garage and drive when its nice out..
Attached Images

Last edited by qnitro; 03-27-2021 at 04:25 PM.
qnitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 04:56 PM   #19
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
Bought the car last night for 30k, drove it from Ft Knox to Dallas, car ran flawlessly. Car showed well, rock chips up front are an easy fix. Came with a new splitter, and all kinds of new parts he didnt mention in ad. John was a great guy to deal with... plan on doing heads and cam, so mileage is irrelevant. When you are driving down the road and people see a Z/28, they dont ask how many miles.. they ask how many smiles. PS I bought the 3m Pin stripe stripping tool. Those will come off tomorrow. Lining up my painter to take car and swap from splitter and fix the rock chips, and do an all around cut and buff. Man I should have never sold mine.. I wont be selling this one.. it will go in my other garage and drive when its nice out..
Awesome Brother,
I had NO FEAR the car would make the trip. I would have drove the car to California and back if I had too. I'm just glad you made it home safe as that is a long straight through drive.
I will keep updating you with spare parts as I come across them any you know what else I have. You have first dibs on anything I have my friend. It was great meeting you and hanging out will definitely do again in the future you are always invited here. Oh by the way just got back from a nice drive in the 35th SS not like the 2014 Z28 but still a pretty bad assed car.
P.S. keep the Grand National safe for me
Old 03-27-2021, 07:55 PM   #20
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
Congrats on a hell of a car! I agree all the chip marks up front looked to be a easy fix if a person wanted to. Super clean car no doubt. Yeah I've said it before that John is one of the good guys and we are lucky to have on the forum. If he had/has something I'm looking for, I wouldn't be hesitant for a second.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 08:03 PM   #21
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveradoss573 View Post
Congrats on a hell of a car! I agree all the chip marks up front looked to be a easy fix if a person wanted to. Super clean car no doubt. Yeah I've said it before that John is one of the good guys and we are lucky to have on the forum. If he had/has something I'm looking for, I wouldn't be hesitant for a second.
Jimmy,
I really appreciate the kind words.
I just try and treat people the way I would like to be treated unless provoked otherwise.
You still.never sent me those pictures of the 1LE you promised me on June 8th 2020
Old 03-27-2021, 09:01 PM   #22
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMARO_HEAVEN View Post
Jimmy,
I really appreciate the kind words.
I just try and treat people the way I would like to be treated unless provoked otherwise.
You still.never sent me those pictures of the 1LE you promised me on June 8th 2020
Better late than never. Check your phone...
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 09:05 PM   #23
CAMARO_HEAVEN
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveradoss573 View Post
Better late than never. Check your phone...
What a beautiful Camaro
You shouldn't be shy about showing her off.
Just like a beautiful woman don't keep her all to yourself.