Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons


JUICEDMOTORSPORTS


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
somedude
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Convertible Auto V6
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Covina
Posts: 133
E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER FOR THE 2016-2017 3.6L V6

E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER FOR
THE 2016-2017 CHEVY CAMARO 3.6L V6

Page #7

https://edelbrock-files-v1.s3.amazon...s-brochure.pdf
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 01:07 AM   #2
cellsafemode


 
cellsafemode's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: California
Posts: 2,735
still no price listed ...but word on the street is that it's more expensive the overkill's and is just as non-CARB compliant. So... Gonna be a tight market.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
somedude
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Convertible Auto V6
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Covina
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
still no price listed ...but word on the street is that it's more expensive the overkill's and is just as non-CARB compliant. So... Gonna be a tight market.
Correct, I am just glad that they are showing interest in this engine, maybe more aftermarket parts will be out soon.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #4
Dustya

 
Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Correct, I am just glad that they are showing interest in this engine, maybe more aftermarket parts will be out soon.
I just want the Plenum so someone can 3d scan it and build a intake manifold from it for port injection - lol
__________________
Hyperhawk - 2016 Camaro 2LT RS - First LGX in the 12's and 11's Current record holder 11.0@125

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:41 PM   #5
somedude
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Convertible Auto V6
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Covina
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
I just want the Plenum so someone can 3d scan it and build a intake manifold from it for port injection - lol
Well... you already have the Overkill that gives you 100+ HP compared to 30 HP on the E-FORCE so I was hoping this option would be cheaper lol

PS. Really enjoy your YouTube videos
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:03 PM   #6
ChangerOfWays
 
ChangerOfWays's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2LT RS
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
...compared to 30 HP on the E-FORCE...
Just to note, the numbers listed for the E-Force are whp, so it is more likely an ~80hp gain, and not 30. You can see the baseline in the graph shown in the pdf, which looks to peak around 280-ish hp.
ChangerOfWays is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:28 PM   #7
somedude
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Convertible Auto V6
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Covina
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangerOfWays View Post
Just to note, the numbers listed for the E-Force are whp, so it is more likely an ~80hp gain, and not 30. You can see the baseline in the graph shown in the pdf, which looks to peak around 280-ish hp.
Thank you for the info, I looked at the PDF and saw 365 RWHP pictured on the bottom left of the graph, I also found this below.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437918 and this..

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468010

looks like you are correct, looks like 80+(88) if you go by the max(277 RWHP) posted by member meissen on the second link.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #8
Dustya

 
Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Well... you already have the Overkill that gives you 100+ HP compared to 30 HP on the E-FORCE so I was hoping this option would be cheaper lol

PS. Really enjoy your YouTube videos
Hahah thanks appreciate you watching them!
__________________
Hyperhawk - 2016 Camaro 2LT RS - First LGX in the 12's and 11's Current record holder 11.0@125

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:38 AM   #9
sadboyleo
 
sadboyleo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 38
So this won't work for the 2018? Didn't think there was much of a difference
sadboyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:58 PM   #10
somedude
 
somedude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT Convertible Auto V6
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Covina
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboyleo View Post
So this won't work for the 2018? Didn't think there was much of a difference
I believe up till 2019 the 3.6 Liter V6 LGX Engine is the same but for some reason only listed for 16-17 I am sure that it will work... but I would contact Edelbrock before purchasing.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #11
Joker75
 
Drives: 18 LS/1LE V6
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I believe up till 2019 the 3.6 Liter V6 LGX Engine is the same but for some reason only listed for 16-17 I am sure that it will work... but I would contact Edelbrock before purchasing.
I wonder if it has anything to do with whatever reason GM has for not providing the ECU flash for their CAI, for the 2018+? It appears that the aftermarket has been able to flash the ECU, but for some reason GM doesn't like us.
Joker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #12
cellsafemode


 
cellsafemode's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: California
Posts: 2,735
It's been nearly 6 months since this has been listed on phastek and it's still vaporware.

Anyone serious about sc'ing their v6 already got overkill's or will get it since this one will be untested and more expensive.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:03 AM   #13
Kairles
 
Kairles's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Krypton Green LS 1LE
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 178
I think it might be cheaper. It uses the same rotor pack that's used in the ZO6, and they're also releasing a kit for the Colorado that's basically the same.
Kairles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:15 AM   #14
Dustya

 
Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
It's been nearly 6 months since this has been listed on phastek and it's still vaporware.

Anyone serious about sc'ing their v6 already got overkill's or will get it since this one will be untested and more expensive.
Yeah I agree I really dislike when companies hype something up with no real release date or pricing.. it seems to be the thing to do these day.

Go ahead and announce your stuff as far ahead of time as you want market it etc.. but give a release date and price. If they already have HP and TQ numbers that means the kits must be finished to a point.

Going on march and still no more info then we had probably more then 6 months ago at this point.
__________________
Hyperhawk - 2016 Camaro 2LT RS - First LGX in the 12's and 11's Current record holder 11.0@125

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.