Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-27-2021, 07:55 AM   #1
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Camaro ZL1 – A Rare Find Loaded with an unbelievable list of options…

Today is a great day... I'm keeping her!!!

Looks like I'm gonna be part of the Camaro6 family from here on out...

Thanks Everyone....

Last edited by SHE'Z 18; 11-03-2021 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Please Delete Posting
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:35 PM   #2
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Drives: 2010 Transformers 2SS/RS
My want to do a little research on here. I can get a ZLE with go fast mods for roughly the same price.
2010 BumbleBee 2SS/RS Stainless Works headers 1 7/8, Roto-Fab CAI, Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust with X-pipe, Ported and polished Mast Motorsports LS3 heads, ported and polished TB, LSXR FAST 102 intake ported to match heads, CAM and Tuned by T&T Performance 498RWHP 468RWTQ still getting 24mpg hwy VDI vertical doors installed by T&T Performance
smkeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:54 AM   #3
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkeeling View Post
My want to do a little research on here. I can get a ZLE with go fast mods for roughly the same price.
Hi Smkeeling,
I priced her based off of several factors (the market, availability, factory options and aftermarket add-on's). That said, I feel the pricing is fair for everything the new owner would be getting. But, let me just say this... I only have 1 reason to sell this vehicle and 99 to keep her. If anyone of those 99 get the best of me, I'm pulling this and keeping her.

Thanks for the feedback and opinion..
Old 10-03-2021, 01:00 PM   #4
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Quote:
Go fast mods are not neccessarily a value adder, nor are modded cars a fair judge of avg market value.

A car with "Go fast mods" are warranty void. Cars with go fast mods are modded for one reason and that is to be driven hard and put away wet.

The go fast mods themselves create concern. What products? Who did the work? Do some research on here, look at all the threads/posts about check engine lights, A/F issues, etc.

That said, if you know the owner and history of the car and those mods are exactly what you would do, then yes, sometimes that car can be worth a little more.

What I can tell you for certain is that the O.P.'s car would hold a higher trade in value at a dealer then any car with "go fast mods".

I would definitely not pay as much for a car with "go fast" mods as I would for a car such as being offered by the O.P.
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 09:54 PM   #5
Pupilbone

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 M6
Quote:
Then you should do that.

SHE’Z 18 - You laid it on thick, but you’ve got a beautiful car there. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:45 AM   #6
SHE'Z 18

Thanks MrChris & Pupilbone.. I appreciate your thoughts & feedback. She is definitely a beauty... I'll be sad to see her go, which is why I've been on the fence about selling in the first place.

Cheers and be safe on and off the roads...
Old 10-05-2021, 02:04 PM   #7
phantomzer0
2016 2SS Hyper Blue

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
Can I ask what you are using for the mag qi charger on the phone mount? Looks like a pro clip base? Just trying to duplicate that, as it looks perfect for what I wanna do. Also, extra bump for the help.
phantomzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:06 PM   #8
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomzer0 View Post
Can I ask what you are using for the mag qi charger on the phone mount? Looks like a pro clip base? Just trying to duplicate that, as it looks perfect for what I wanna do. Also, extra bump for the help.
Hi Phantomizer,
You’re correct, that’s the proclip base and I bought this two pack magnetic phone holders and double side taped it to the clip base. It looks & works great!!!

Amazon ASIN #: B07K1QPQSZ
[2 Pack] Magnetic Phone Car Mount, APPS2Car Sturdy Stick-on Cell Phone Holder Car Built-in Amazing Strong Magnets, Hands Free Magnetic Car Phone Holder Mount with Strong VHB Adhesive Mounting - $15.99

Good luck!!
Old 10-12-2021, 07:46 PM   #9
SHE'Z 18

First and final bump before she stayz here with me.. Thanks everyone for views…
Old 10-12-2021, 08:18 PM   #10
Staves

Drives: women crazy
You should keep it up for awhile longer. I bet many haven't finished reading your ad yet. Maybe only on chapter 3.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:49 PM   #11
SHE'Z 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staves View Post
You should keep it up for awhile longer. I bet many haven't finished reading your ad yet. Maybe only on chapter 3.
LOL!! I hear ya partner… I have WAY too much information. But, I wanted to cover everything thoroughly. I think I went a little overboard. Okay, way overboard!!
Old 10-13-2021, 12:17 AM   #12
Staves

Drives: women crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHE'Z 18 View Post
LOL!! I hear ya partner… I have WAY too much information. But, I wanted to cover everything thoroughly. I think I went a little overboard. Okay, way overboard!!
It is way overboard but so much so that's it's actually entertaining.
Old 10-13-2021, 07:54 AM   #13
Zone5

Drives: Camaro ZL1, Dodge TRX
No offense, but if you loved it so much, how come you only drove it 1000 miles a year? On the other hand, if the vast majority of those miles are track miles, then the typical conversion I've heard is: 1 track mile of wear equals 10 street miles due to the constant high RPMs an engine experiences every lap on the racetrack. In that case the wear on the engine would approximate 30,000 miles. $67,500 is serious coin in either case. I think you're quite the salesman though. Good luck.

Last edited by Zone5; 10-13-2021 at 08:58 AM.
Zone5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 08:43 AM   #14
N Camarolina

Drives: 2021 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHE'Z 18 View Post
It seems you ad left out some critical details, and my willingness to pay $10,000 over all the "other" ZL1 offerings hinges on this:

Are you including an SD card in the PDR memory slot?
And if so, how many GBs? How fast is the memory? Did you add any custom stripes to it?
N Camarolina is offline   Reply With Quote