Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-25-2020, 03:13 PM   #15
Matt1LE

Drives: 2020 3LT Camaro 3.6L 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Is this still planning to happen?

If so, who all is attending? I may still be interested but only want to go if there are going to be at least 4 or 5 other cars...

It’s tough to set up a ride, if you are not using the Meetup app. Even when you do use the app, it doesn’t guarantee that people, who said they were showing up, actually do. It seems that in So Cal people like to flak out on plans. I have seen that many times setting up motorcycle rides in Meetup.

Having said that; the best thing to do is to show up on Saturday morning anyways. If people don’t show up, then we’ll change our plans accordingly to fit the group size. If we want to do more group rides, we need to get the group setup and going.

They want Saturday to be a nice day. Since I only have 1,000 miles on my five month old car, I’m planning of going somewhere. By myself or with other people. Be better in a group.
Matt1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 03:16 PM   #16
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1LE View Post
It’s tough to set up a ride, if you are not using the Meetup app. Even when you do use the app, it doesn’t guarantee that people, who said they were showing up, actually do. It seems that in So Cal people like to flak out on plans. I have seen that many times setting up motorcycle rides in Meetup.

Having said that; the best thing to do is to show up on Saturday morning anyways. If people don’t show up, then we’ll change our plans accordingly to fit the group size. If we want to do more group rides, we need to get the group setup and going.

They want Saturday to be a nice day. Since I only have 1,000 miles on my five month old car, I’m planning of going somewhere. By myself or with other people. Be better in a group.
Sounds good, right now I am planning to be there (with my wife most likely) in my 5 month old 2SS (1,700 miles)... I have a bit of stuff going on this weekend, so it will all depend, but I'm gonna try to make it....
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:20 PM   #17
ZL1 1LE
@zle_blackwing

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
https://sandiego.eater.com/2020/6/25...0of%20COVID-19

I’d be down to go if it wasn’t for stuff like this.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:23 PM   #18
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1 1LE View Post
https://sandiego.eater.com/2020/6/25...0of%20COVID-19

I’d be down to go if it wasn’t for stuff like this.
Quote:
Nearby Doffo Winery shared that it will be temporarily closing because a team member has tested positive for the virus
Well that wraps that up...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
Old 06-26-2020, 05:07 PM   #19
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
so many places have been reporting corona virus employees lol not everybody posts about it so goodluck out there!
Old 06-26-2020, 05:48 PM   #20
Matt1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Well that wraps that up...

Mount Palomar Winery is still open. (plan B) I saw that yesterday.

There's still others that are open as well.
Old 06-26-2020, 05:59 PM   #21
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1LE View Post
Mount Palomar Winery is still open. (plan B) I saw that yesterday.

There's still others that are open as well.
I just got back in town last night, I might meet you guys in Escondido before you leave to say hi, but don't have time tomorrow for the full tour...

Old 06-27-2020, 02:41 PM   #22
Matt1LE

I guess the report of two wineries testing positive scared everyone off. We'll just reschedule sometime late July/August.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:07 PM   #23
SD-1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Looks like late July is shot. I'll be down once COVID is a little more under control.

New to the Camaro club as of last weekend and excited to get some more seat time
SD-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:28 PM   #24
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-1LE View Post
Looks like late July is shot. I'll be down once COVID is a little more under control.

New to the Camaro club as of last weekend and excited to get some more seat time
Where in SD are you?