Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #15
martelds
Go Arizona Cardinals

Drives: 2006 GMC Duramax 2500 HD, 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
I had a C7 for two years, put a lot of miles on it, and loved the car. My only problem is as a daily driver, after a while it became a pain to get in and out of, literally. Quality was very good, durability was fine.
My dad has a C7 It's nice I like it, but I much prefer my Camaro. It's so much easier to live with everyday.
2016 2SS Garnet Red 2SS,6 Speed, NPP, MRC, Adrenaline Red interior, Black Rally Stripes, NAV, Sunroof, Corvette Z51 Black Wheels, Black Front Fascia, aFe / PFADT Suspension Lowering Springs, Black High Rise Rear Spoiler. High flow headers, E85, Roto-Fab Cold Air, MSD Atomic AirForce Intake. aFe / PFADT Front & Rear Sway Bar. Pushing 520 to the Rear Wheels
martelds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:52 PM   #16
NYJets12

Drives: 2018 1LT Camaro
Hot Wheels SS it’s awesome lookin so is the interior.
Plus you’ll look like a Pumpkin at Halloween
NYJets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #17
SpazmXylam
Because Racecar!

Drives: 17 SS 1LE
I picked Camaro because I have lots of corvette friends. I wanted to inject some variety and also I got the feeling the Camaro was more livable to drive each day.

I let lots of people drive my SS and even the more "vintage" fellows commented on how pleasant it was to drive as well as enter and exit.

Vette feels way cramped cocoon style. Great if a race car is #1 priority.

Both cars have a splash of practicality mixed in with the hooliganism.

I think the one that you cant stop staring at is the correct choice.

I get the vibe your mind is already made up. Pull the trigger and don't look back. There is no wrong choice, unless you pick ford or mopar... then the choice was wrong.
SpazmXylam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:35 PM   #18
mcr98

Drives: 2018 camaro 2ss redline
I have a 17 z06 and a 18 2ss . my opinion is the Camaro is way easier to drive on a daily basis . Camaro rides a ton better (both have mag ride) the Camaro is easier to get in and out of , not much slower than a stingray , brand new warranty . its a no brainer for me
mcr98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #19
CCG Garnet Red

Drives: 2017 RS Garnet Red Tintcoat A8
Well, I have a '79 vette that I bought in '87 as my daily driver. L-48, not a ground pounder but quick in '79. Have kept for 31 years and I still get compliments and loan it out for homecoming parades, etc. We bought my son's new 17 Camaro RS, V6, A8, and he gets compliments all the time. High School AD asked to borrow it for his daughter in a parade the 1st week we had it. (Had to explain you couldn't side on top of the sunroof!). Buy what really makes you happy and enjoy! I don't think you can go wrong with either. I'm 63, son is 17. I can get in and out of the vette easier than his Camaro. Who knew!
CCG Garnet Red is offline   Reply With Quote