#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-29-2018, 09:16 AM   #99
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
I hope not unless you want it to be I need the side skirts and rear diffuser so i can sonme carbon one made for us to be available

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #100
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
You have to wait for the other parties insurance company to evaluate the damage. Most definitely let your insurance company know of your accident. I had a similar accident in my SS back in Nov 2016 except it was heavy front end damage on right side. I thought mine was totalled but it was fixed. When all was said and done $18.000 was the total damages. I did go thru my insurance and they determined it was repairable and in turn they went after the other insurance company. Of course, my accident was ruled no fault to both parties involved. In your case you got rear ended so the other person is at fault. Good luck in your situation and I can understand about how you are feeling about your ZL1!
Old 01-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #101
JUSTIFIED

Drives: 2015 black Z/28
Holy cow... anyone going 50+ MPH was either buried in their phone or under the influence. Both are inexcusable.

A car can be replaced, but still feel your pain. Wrecked cars never quite feel the same. I hope it's totaled.