Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-05-2022, 01:38 PM   #15
GreenZLE

Drives: 2020 Rally Green ZL1-1LE
LMAO! This is too funny! I also never had trouble in warm weather with the 3R's. With availability issues, he should have been able to recoup nearly all his money.
GreenZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:50 PM   #16
Revalot

Drives: ZL1/1LE parts added
Location: Somewhere around Texas pines tress and smooth asphalt
So the car salesman name was Jesus and the owner almost meet the real Jesus !
Revalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:53 PM   #17
pauly1119

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
Well a notice to all. Don’t buy a 1LE
Unless you want the best looking most badass Camaro ever made. If not then don’t buy one.
pauly1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 05:22 PM   #18
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
I find it hard to believe anyone "accidentally" buys a $75k car not knowing anything about it... Let's see, a huge spoiler and dive planes... It's pretty obvious...

I think it is a joke review of some sort...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 06:07 PM   #19
Greg83

Drives: 2023 ZL1 M6 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
I find it hard to believe anyone "accidentally" buys a $75k car not knowing anything about it... Let's see, a huge spoiler and dive planes... It's pretty obvious...

I think it is a joke review of some sort...
I’ll buy it!!!
2022 Shadow Grey 1SS-1LE M6-SOLD
2023 Sharkskin regular ZL1 M6-SOLD
Greg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 07:42 PM   #20
Raisin Man

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
OP spent $80k but had zero knowledge about the product he was buying. In addition, its amazing to see how everything was his sales advisor's fault.
Hey, it’s America 2022! Everyone’s a victim. Personal responsibility for choices and decisions is so yesterday…
Raisin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 10:28 PM   #21
Vtor_ZL1
Who Needs to KNOW?

Drives: 18 ZLE
Do your homework.. i walked in knowing exact model and options I wanted.. color too. It's not like you need to rely on paper printed catalog and match 3 letters codes from page 3 and decipher them on page 29. Buyer was an idiot. Surprised Koons sells any cars at all with all insane markup all over the place.

Are you in the NY/NJ/PA/CT region? Join us for autox fun at MetLife Stadium. HUGE lots, tons of runs.

http://www.motorsportsne.com/
Vtor_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 02:10 AM   #22
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
I walked into the dealer that I finally got to agree to work with me at a significant discount of more than 10% below MSRP, and laid down my order paperwork (ordered the car, did not buy a dealer inventory car)... I knew EXACTLY what I wanted and what I DIDN'T want (a bunch of dealer BS add-ons)... I told them if they stick so much as a dealer license plate frame on the back of this car I wouldn't accept it (and there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I would accept this car with the front plate or dealer sticker on the back!)

It's your money they want, tell them how to get it...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 05:39 AM   #23
Z OH 6

Drives: 2021 Red Hot ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Nearly every review of a ZLE states it is a rough riding track car to some degree or other. One look at the tires or just the car in general would tell you it is not your run of the mill street car. This buyer made an emotional/compulsive purchase, is probably getting reamed by his wife and like everyone else in society today doesn’t want to take responsibility for his actions.

I’ve done it, took my lumps and moved on. This consumer spent more time on this “review” (which by the way we haven’t heard the other side of the story) than they did on researching the car. Not just any car, a pretty expensive one at that. I’m usually on the consumers side, not this time.

Edit: I had a ZLE and never had any trouble driving the car normally on 3R tires in dry sunny weather.
It could depend on the temps when he was driving it also. Summer is very different than fall or winter for some depending on their location. Even my GYSC3 won't hook up at all in the winter or when temps start to drop below 60, but they do pretty well in the summer when temps are above 80.
Z OH 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:42 AM   #24
DorsoDuroJohn

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
More money than brains. Just walks into a dealer and happens to end up with a ZLE?
what a dip$hat.
DorsoDuroJohn is offline   Reply With Quote