Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-27-2018, 09:57 PM   #15
BigGuy81
Account Suspended

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to BigGuy81 Send a message via AIM to BigGuy81 Send a message via Yahoo to BigGuy81
I'd just buy a gently used 16 for $10k or so less.
BigGuy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:19 AM   #16
18Hotwheels-SS

Drives: 2018 Hotwheels 2SS #117
I walked into a dealer in Sanford FL. looking to by a 2018 V6 Hot Wheels convertible for my wife. I had a offer from another dealer in my pocket and i told them that if they could match the offer i would buy theirs right then because they were 150 miles closer and I lived in their area. First they came in 4k higher, after showing them the offer and telling them again that all you have to do is match the offer and its a done deal they came back $177 higher still. I know $177 wasn't a lot of money but they were banking on me not wanting to drive 150 miles to the other dealer south of Tampa. I asked them " so you will let me walk out the door for $177" they said that's the best they could do. So I walked. The next morning I called a Dealer in Daytona, sent the salesmen a copy of the deal i had from Tampa and within 10 minutes they bet the deal by 1k and i picked the car up that night. No BS, no games, just a great deal. The next day I called and got a great deal on a 2SS HW for myself, 2 days later a good friend seen mine and called the same salesmen and bought the twin to mine that night. These dealers don't get it, $177 cost them 3 deals equaling over $150,000 in new car sales with 2 great trades that any big dealer would love to have. the sales manager from the dealer in Sanford FL. called to see if I had thought about there offer and was not happy when I told him what his night salesman lost due to trying to play the game. Moral of the story is make sure the dealer knows your ready to buy and find the dealer that doesn't play games. We bought all the cars from Jon Hall in Daytona Beach Fl. if your out of state and looking its a nice place to fly in pick up your car and drive it on the beach before you go home.
18Hotwheels-SS is offline   Reply With Quote