Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 03-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #29
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Rent a SUV and call it done and enjoy your vacation!! You are wanting to do something that is really not feasible for 4 grown adults to ride in a Gen6 Camaro!
Old 03-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #30
mekirk2

Drives: 2016 2SS Ragtop Garnet Red
I'm 5'7" and I cant sit in the back seat with the top up. My head hits the roof and I have to bend my neck forward. Not just rubs the roof, hits the roof enough for me to lean forward or bend my neck down. And thats with my 8 year old daughter in the front seat so that I have enough leg room to even sit back there.

Listen to others here telling you it wont work. They are serious. It wont be uncomfortable - you just wont be able to get your kids in the back seat. No way its going to happen. Even with the top down they wont be able to sit back there because of the leg room.

The camaros back seat is for children only. Small children. Or maybe a small breed dog. Other than that, no go.
mekirk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #31
Drysideshooter

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
I own a convertible and when the top is down and the parition is in place there isn't a lot of room. Anyone in your family will be cramped in the back seat, but hey, if the top is down how much do you think they'll really care?

Here is what I would do. If you can, go to a dealer and look in the trunk of a Camaro with the top down. Lower the partition and see the room available to stuff luggage in there. If you want to make the drive all the way with the top down that will let you know what you have to work with. With the top up and the partition down there is plenty of room.
Drysideshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:13 PM   #32
Waiting46

Drives: 1981 silver corvette,Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J View Post
My 2015 vert load capacity is 697lbs total passengers and cargo...big difference
Yikes, so 4 small adults and some stuff
Waiting46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:31 PM   #33
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjaaam View Post
Not having a convertible isn't really an option.
I still want to know why it was convertible or bust lol
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote