Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

Phastek Performance

Old 08-03-2019, 01:06 PM   #15
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne1LE View Post
What dealer do you go to? I think I saw you parked at the 711 off shoreline some months back. Tell you don’t go to Boardwalk that place is terrible.
I had it done at Capitol Chevrolet.

I have had good luck there, with the exception of my last visit. The tranny fluid swap went fine, but I had an eyebrow DRL out and so they had to replace the unit and in order to do that they had to take off the front bumper.

The fitment afterwards was not how it was when I brought it in. I am taking it back to them on Tuesday to have their body shop align it correctly.

Yeah, that was probably me you saw. I used to work right behind that 7/11 parking lot. Damn Google traffic there, lol.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 05:27 PM   #16
BruceWayne1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
I had it done at Capitol Chevrolet.

I have had good luck there, with the exception of my last visit. The tranny fluid swap went fine, but I had an eyebrow DRL out and so they had to replace the unit and in order to do that they had to take off the front bumper.

The fitment afterwards was not how it was when I brought it in. I am taking it back to them on Tuesday to have their body shop align it correctly.

Yeah, that was probably me you saw. I used to work right behind that 7/11 parking lot. Damn Google traffic there, lol.
Damn that’s blows. I went to Boardwalk Chevy one time and I’ll never go back. They were being dicks about covering a rental car to replace the seat track.

Yea I work right there. Building the new Google complex. The traffic is terrible.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:57 PM   #17
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne1LE View Post
Damn that’s blows. I went to Boardwalk Chevy one time and I’ll never go back. They were being dicks about covering a rental car to replace the seat track.

Yea I work right there. Building the new Google complex. The traffic is terrible.
That's cool man. We should meet up sometime for a drive. I don't see many 1LE's around here. I have only seen 2 others in the last year.

I have a buddy who is the Nor. Cal Audi Club and I sometimes do drives with them. He is actually picking up an M2 in So. Cal. today.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:20 PM   #18
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
well i just changed mine and i used the temp sensor and sucked out the rest with a syringe. filled until it came out. 4 1/2qts. then removed 8oz (240ml) gm says 3.5qts using the sensor. but i sucked out what was left in there. I think i sucked out a little over 300ml but not sure.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1

Last edited by JCunningham; 08-23-2019 at 11:45 AM.
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:20 PM   #19
oslouie

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Redline
Did my fluid exchange last weekend. I used Redline D4 ATF and boy did it make a difference even with only 10.5k miles (I bought it at 7.9k). I too drained it from the sensor without making too much of a mess. For the fill plug, I had no luck with a swivel adapter so I went to O'Reilly's looking for a 1 inch 3/8 adapter. I couldn't find one so I decided to use a 1/4 to 3/8 adapter and that gave me enough room to undo the fill plug.
oslouie is offline   Reply With Quote