Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 04-24-2023, 01:30 PM   #267
Malbjey

Drives: 2022 Kia Stinger GT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by m6-lt1 View Post
The 6th gen came out in 2016 so the bmw M generation I compare it to is the f80(14-2020?) I would argue the 2ss/zl1 interior is nicer than that gen bmw. BMW’s also have just as much orange peel as camaro’s do. They aren’t higher quality anymore like they were back in the day. Back when the 6th gen came out motor trend harped on this point about the interior not being nice enough in the M4 to justify the cost over the camaro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdhyperblue View Post
What 70k m car will touch a zl1? IMO M cars are more a luxury sport for trips to a restaurant with valet. Lol

I should be more clear--I'm specifically talking about the 70K Mustang here, not the ZL-1. The ZL-1 is still a performance bargain at 70K.

BMW's new M2 starts at about 64K and is going to be on par with this 70K Mustang in performance despite having 'less' power on paper (but BMW always underrating their power). You really don't even need to step up to the M4.
Malbjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:28 PM   #268
tarmelter

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE
Mach 1 is sexy but so is the 1LE. I'd take either, but got the 1LE because it's too much cheaper and has more going for not than the Mach 1. MRC, 6pot/4pot brakes, badass chassis, wider rims/tires and is easier to mod.

Tags
1le, comparison, mach 1, performance, price