Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS

Old 07-20-2019, 03:06 PM   #211
King T

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
That Bronze is pretty sweet.
Have to see it in person.
Anyone that would love Bronze is me. ,)
I posted this in the other C8 thread, live photos of the Bronze from Car And Driver.

That color is awesome! I like non-traditional colors on sports cars

Old 07-20-2019, 06:22 PM   #212
Craig

Drives: '01 Z28
We’re obviously looking at the top trim levels in these pics, but I am astonished that you’ll be able to get one of these respectably optioned for under $70k. This is a disruptive offering. In terms of performance value for the dollar this car shames anything & everything currently being built. My plan to buy a new Camaro in 6 months just switched to buying a low mileage used C8 in 18-24 and it looks well worth the wait. GM has made the unobtainable attainable.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #213
BuckeyeROC

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28 & 2013 Super Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTLOL View Post
.Also... I am not sure if this has been brought up before but one of my first thoughts was holy shit this thing is going to be NASTY cammed... and then I saw the layout of the engine. Is it just me or does it look like the engine will need to be maneuvered in some crazy way or completely dropped to have a cam done? I wonder how much of a pain this thing will be to work on. I have not seen the underside of the car in relations to space in front of the engine to the fire wall.
The time consuming or expensive price to swap a cam has been my biggest gripe about the LT engines (granted there isn't much to gripe about). The LS motors were EASY swaps.

Some Past Cars:
1989 Camaro IROC-Z - 12.1 sec daily driver back in the day | 1998 Trans Am M6 - 11 sec toy | 1998 Trans Am A4 - daily driver | 2005 Mustang GT - daily driver | 1969 Mustang SportsRoof - 545 cid Big Block

Last edited by BuckeyeROC; 07-20-2019 at 08:33 PM.
BuckeyeROC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #214
Baldilocks01SS

Drives: SEARCHING
I'd love to have the ZL1 package with mag ride and the 2LT trim.Then I'd get body color trim panels. (I don't like the black trim pieces on the side scoop.)

Orange with neutral interior and belts.
Attached Images

Baldilocks01SS is offline   Reply With Quote