Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 07-21-2019, 08:45 AM   #15
f.d

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
There is nothing wrong with those fuel trims. Slightly negative when cruising is normal. The fuel trims spike when you let off the throttle...again normal.
That’s right, 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 but the car needs more air in usual.

Thank you for the comment
f.d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 04:26 PM   #16
Baker

Drives: 2010 camaro RS,2017 camaro 1Le
A friend of mine just had an LT4 supercharger and lt4 fuel system with injectors done at a shop the shop had the car for over a month and said it would be done when it wasn’t the car is done and home but not running correctly just feels as there is no power. The shop did a dyno and said it was 515/525 there was no base like done so I know that’s not helpful. I don’t know much about the tuning process but the shop has the LTFT learning disabled the min is set for 493 the max is set for -40. Is this supposed to be like this?
Old 11-25-2019, 07:51 AM   #17
f.d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker View Post
A friend of mine just had an LT4 supercharger and lt4 fuel system with injectors done at a shop the shop had the car for over a month and said it would be done when it wasn’t the car is done and home but not running correctly just feels as there is no power. The shop did a dyno and said it was 515/525 there was no base like done so I know that’s not helpful. I don’t know much about the tuning process but the shop has the LTFT learning disabled the min is set for 493 the max is set for -40. Is this supposed to be like this?
-40 for LTFT it’s very very rich.
There is a problem
Old 11-25-2019, 07:52 AM   #18
f.d

Here is LTFT for my stock Camaro SS 2018

https://youtu.be/Wvsd-KyAwUc
Old 12-01-2019, 02:31 PM   #19
f.d

Read this! Maybe good for you

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...1#post10671268
Old 12-02-2019, 12:29 PM   #20
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.d View Post

There is zero wrong with the RF system and your car. Negative LTFT and STFT numbers is caused by the ECM adding fuel to the mixture in response to an increase in airflow.

RF has done tons of dyno testing as have several other non-affiliated shops, all who have confirmed the RF system will pick up power and there is no real need for tuning as the ECM can and will compensate for it.

When you added the RF CAI to your car the extra airflow increased the airflow the MAF sees which moved the MAF scale higher in its range. When that happens the higher in the MAF scale you go the more fuel the ECM provides when you are at WOT.

By messing with whatever you messed with in your MAF all you have done is skewed the results. Unless you put a wideband O2 in the car and log your runs you have no idea at all what you have done to the fueling much less the WOT fueling.

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote