Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-15-2019, 08:24 PM   #15
CoeusAscended

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abubaca View Post
Made this statement a few hours ago, and since then have been reading up a bit on their C7 Corvette system. Presumably the Camaro version will be the same. Anyhow, apparently this is what it is. Sport muffler with the bypass for open mode. Why it's taken so long I don't know, but there's not much better of a sound than the Corsa sport in my opinion, it could just use some more volume at times. Apparently we will soon have just that!!!!!!!!!
This might be interesting as well, of the Corsa systems in general. It's difficult to pick which one, some videos the AWE sounds better, some the Corsa. In AWE's own non-resonated track video the sound is beyond perfect imo, insanely deep and loud and the shifts on the fly-bys are brutal. It's a shame these systems all cost an arm and a leg (frankly I'm astonished that they cost around 2k), it makes picking the right one off the bat crucial. I live in Sweden so any system I pick gets taxed at 25% as well, plus shipping from America, so really can't afford to pick wrong lol.
CoeusAscended is offline   Reply With Quote