Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-27-2021, 09:46 AM   #1
pavetim

Drives: firebird
Anybody have some logs?

Was wondering if anybody can post up a pic of a couple logs if you have them 2017 camaro ss. Need a log of maf tuning to see what lambda is and a log of spark table. Stock vehicle. I habe some wierd numbers and want to compare
pavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:49 PM   #2
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
You can probably find what you're looking for at HPTuners Tune Repository... If I had something, I'd help.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 01:51 PM   #3
pavetim

Not a tune, looking for a log. Is there logs there too?
Old 03-01-2021, 03:29 PM   #4
cmitchell17

Drives: 17 2SS, 8L90, Cam, Heads, E85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
Not a tune, looking for a log. Is there logs there too?
No there isn't, but here is a second gear only WOT run log, I think this is from when my car was completely stock, maybe had my rotofab on it I can't really remember.

Can you tell me what you are trying to figure out or looking for?

test3.zip
cmitchell17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:45 PM   #5
pavetim

What i am trying to figure out is stock while in PE i was pulling a 1.15 lambda on my wideband when it should habe been a .85 and while at cruise my timimg is 50, no knock but its commanding 35 so idk why its 50
Old 03-01-2021, 10:41 PM   #6
NA18CamaroSS

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
What i am trying to figure out is stock while in PE i was pulling a 1.15 lambda on my wideband when it should habe been a .85 and while at cruise my timimg is 50, no knock but its commanding 35 so idk why its 50
There are lots of tables that modify the timing tables. IAT, coolant, humidity, mixture, etc. You can switch your wideband to read A/F ratio instead of Lambda if it helps to better understand what your car is doing. Log fuel system status-that will tell you if you are in closed loop or open loop. If it's in closed loop, it's going to try to run 14.7:1 air/fuel which is 1.00 Lambda.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:36 AM   #7
NA18CamaroSS

Log

Here is 3rd gear pull in my 2018. There is some data before the pull where the car is just cruising in closed loop. You should be able to make a side by side comparison.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 3rd gear.zip (241.3 KB, 71 views)
Old 03-04-2021, 02:40 PM   #8
Herold Motorsports

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NA18CamaroSS View Post
Here is 3rd gear pull in my 2018. There is some data before the pull where the car is just cruising in closed loop. You should be able to make a side by side comparison.
This pull shows .87-.91 Lambda in PE @ WOT, not 1.15? Timing looks about right, honestly could probably take more seeing as the car appears to be on E85.

Also I'd work more on your fueling for cruising as well. Cruising your bouncing from .98 - 1.05 Lambda. Also looks like you may have an exhaust leak on bank2 as you get random times were you spike STs by 27% +
Herold Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 04:37 PM   #9
NA18CamaroSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herold Motorsports View Post
This pull shows .87-.91 Lambda in PE @ WOT, not 1.15? Timing looks about right, honestly could probably take more seeing as the car appears to be on E85.

Also I'd work more on your fueling for cruising as well. Cruising your bouncing from .98 - 1.05 Lambda. Also looks like you may have an exhaust leak on bank2 as you get random times were you spike STs by 27% +
The mixture at WOT goes from 13.2 at 2,000 RPM to 12.8 at 6,400 RPM. The part throttle is a little rough, but the LT trims are close to zero. I had the car retuned for the headers, but the retune was so bad that I had to revert back to a previous tune. The tuner added 86% to the MAF calibration and strangely enough I had a check engine light. I got my money back for the retune.
I have just tweaked the tune to get the trims close, the WOT air/fuel where I want it and the timing at WOT close to where I feel that it's safe. I am waiting on a tune from Pray-paid and sent him my stock file last week. I appreciate your input, but I don't want to thread jack the OP.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:46 PM   #10
Herold Motorsports

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NA18CamaroSS View Post
The mixture at WOT goes from 13.2 at 2,000 RPM to 12.8 at 6,400 RPM. The part throttle is a little rough, but the LT trims are close to zero. I had the car retuned for the headers, but the retune was so bad that I had to revert back to a previous tune. The tuner added 86% to the MAF calibration and strangely enough I had a check engine light. I got my money back for the retune.
I have just tweaked the tune to get the trims close, the WOT air/fuel where I want it and the timing at WOT close to where I feel that it's safe. I am waiting on a tune from Pray-paid and sent him my stock file last week. I appreciate your input, but I don't want to thread jack the OP.
I'm dumb. I thought that log was for the OP

OP if you have a log you could post I'd be more than happy to look over it for you. If you need any remote tuning assistance just lmk.
Herold Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 05:53 PM   #11
cmitchell17

Drives: 17 2SS, 8L90, Cam, Heads, E85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herold Motorsports View Post
I'm dumb. I thought that log was for the OP

OP if you have a log you could post I'd be more than happy to look over it for you. If you need any remote tuning assistance just lmk.
EQ and lambda can get a little confusing sometimes if you haven't used all of them before:

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...EQ)-Discussion
cmitchell17 is offline   Reply With Quote