Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-02-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
Jbcamaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
Afterburner tail lights

Hey guys, I know there have been many many people try this and succeed, but haven't been able to come through with actually getting many out in to production. I work at a place that cnc machines parts . I have been working on some that will be plug and play. I do not have pictures right now, I am still in the build process. Would any of you say that this is a dying mod ? Or would there be plenty interested in a full plug and play kit?. The housing will be completely Re-machined on the inside. So I just would like to know what are my chances of having molds made and producing these for the public?. The feathers on the inside that is the afterburner look will extend the full length out. I am working on an led brake light kit too. But as of now you can definitely run your stock bulbs with the way I've got it designed. Please let me know , any of you. Your input is very important to me. Thank you
Jbcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
Jbcamaro

I am aiming for an almost exact replica of the afterburner tail lights that came out on the 2006 camaro concept. If you have seen sjmautoprods afterburner tails you will have an idea of what they will look like. They are similar but definitely not the same
Old 03-02-2017, 03:55 PM   #3
Jbcamaro

Here is one pic of it unfinished. I do not have the feathers Completed neither do I have the brake lights completed. But there will be two options on the brake light lens
Attached Images