#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Phastek Performance

Old 09-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #15
Calubi

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyRacerBoy View Post
Speedo table has been emitted for previous tires. I need to edit for new ones.

AIM DL datalogger is what i use to analyze data.

Plan is to get smarty cam and overlap data. Yes PDR does too but i take faster know drivers aim files and sync to mine and see were i am slower.
I really wish there was a way to export PDR data to a common format that could be read by Track Attack or similar for comparisons. There's a lot of good data in there readable by PI Toolbox, but nothing else.

I'm currently running PDR + RaceChrono + Garmin GLO + OBDLink + GoPro. PDR takes care of everything (except realtime lap timing data), but it's the least useful at the end of the day unless I just want a quick data overlay video to upload to youtube. And even then the audio/video is subpar. I get much better audio/video with the GoPro. And I can import the RaceChrono data into Track Attack to compare across sessions, days, and with other drivers.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:31 PM   #16
NickyRacerBoy

Drives: 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubi View Post
I really wish there was a way to export PDR data to a common format that could be read by Track Attack or similar for comparisons. There's a lot of good data in there readable by PI Toolbox, but nothing else.

I'm currently running PDR + RaceChrono + Garmin GLO + OBDLink + GoPro. PDR takes care of everything (except realtime lap timing data), but it's the least useful at the end of the day unless I just want a quick data overlay video to upload to youtube. And even then the audio/video is subpar. I get much better audio/video with the GoPro. And I can import the RaceChrono data into Track Attack to compare across sessions, days, and with other drivers.

Yeah invest in an AIM DL.
NickyRacerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #17
Dabjbr

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE
Given all the tech available, I’m curious what you use regularly and where you see value...

I assume Aim is up top but wanted to get your take. Also, since using Aim, do you still find value in PDR?

Aim DL
Cosworth toolbox
PDR
GoPro
Dabjbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #18
NickyRacerBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabjbr View Post
Given all the tech available, I’m curious what you use regularly and where you see value...

I assume Aim is up top but wanted to get your take. Also, since using Aim, do you still find value in PDR?

Aim DL
Cosworth toolbox
PDR
GoPro
all the fast guys I know use aim and we share and overlay data. Plus I run their WB and that ison their canbus line. I will eventually get a smarty cam.

Yeah I still turn on the PDR, heck why not!
Old 09-30-2020, 12:10 PM   #19
NickyRacerBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUQWIKR View Post
Nice! No noise restrictions there!
Those TI valves are doing their job