Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 02-27-2021, 10:44 AM   #99
Efi69Cam

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS 2017 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR's 2SS View Post
I have to say. Im in Hunterdon Cnty NJ. Its one of the most beautiful affluent areas in the country. (not me though. Im blue collar) Rolling hills. Horse farms. Great roads. Smooth county roads. My biggest traffic issue on my commute is avoiding deer. I do the opposite commute so Im not really in the crap these days.
When I retire Im out. Id like to stay here. Im leaving because of...
1. Taxes
2. Hoards of jekroffs. Maybe thats 1....
3.Population density with high jekroff%
4. Gun restrictions. Have been a registered gun owner in this state for 47 years. (sort of like maybe a sex offender in the governments eyes) They know everything I own. They will know exactly where to come to get "their" guns back when they pass a buy back scheme. Thats terrifying.
As for weather. We have mild winters. Not this year but generally. Mostly mild summers. Great beaches. Barnegat Bay is a great natural resource. But weekends... Hoards of jekroffs....Dangerously so. Barnegat Light is where youll find me if the weathers right and Im off... Thats been the case for 63 of my 65 years. Its home...
But not so much any more. NJ and California are the examples of what one party rule can do.

I get the impression there are jerkoffs where you live.
Efi69Cam is offline   Reply With Quote