Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Phastek Performance

Old 05-25-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Naptown Josh

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS
2017 1LT RS Upgraded Audio System

So I've started what will be an upgraded audio system in my 2017 1LT RS. This all started with my sound system just being sub par. I started looking into why and realized my Camaro was missing the two rear deck speakers?! I did my research on here and found that I have the non-bose 6 speaker option. Some people I guess are fine with it but I think the system is way too quiet. You only have two tweeters in the dash, two 6x9's in the doors, and two 6.5"s in the rear side panels. The rear side panels are 20W 4ohm. I haven't gotten inside the doors yet. I read on here that the door 6x9's and rear deck 6x9's are your bass frequencies (20hz-300hz) and the rear side panels are your highs (300hz-13,000hz). Since I don't have rear 6x9's and I was not lucky enough to have wires laying back there to feed two 6x9's, I have decided to just upgrade the system. I am planning to take both channels into an LC2i converter and using that to feed two amps. I am doing a 2 channel 150W highs amp for the two rear 6.5"s. I am also doing a 5 channel 600W bass amp for the four 6x9's and adding a 10" sub. I'm using rockford fosgate for the entire system. Does anyone have any tips or advice for me?
Attached Images

Naptown Josh is offline   Reply With Quote