Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 04-16-2021, 05:41 PM   #1
Lt_Dan

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
FS: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE NFG (SF Bay Area, CA)

SOLD

Selling my 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE. In excellent condition. Completely stock other than tail lights (will include stock red tail lights). Car has no issues; runs and looks like new. Tires are in excellent shape as well. Car has been taken care of and just had an oil/filter change at Stevens Creek Chevy. This has the 1LE track package which includes magnetic ride control, eLSD, track cooling package, Brembo 6 piston front/4 piston rear brakes with two piece front/rear rotors, 20" forged aluminum wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Recaro seats, suede steering wheel and suede short throw shifter, satin black hood wrap and rear spoiler, and heads-up display. In addition, this has the 2SS package which is very rare for a 1LE and adds heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, Bose sound system, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, additional leather interior pieces, and additional interior lighting.

I purchased this car from a dealer in Virginia last year as the 1LE with 2SS package cars are extremely difficult to find, especially with such low miles. It had 1,300 miles on it when I purchased it, so I've put a little over 4,000 miles on it. The car is absolutely amazing to drive. The only reason I'm selling it is because I am only driving it short distances back and forth to work now and am not able to enjoy it like I want.

The car has been ceramic coated and sits with a cover on it most of the time, so it's in amazing condition. It also comes with an extended warranty that is transferrable to the new buyer.

Looking for $48,500 OBO. Located in the SF Bay Area (South Bay) in CA. I'm flexible on price, but in no rush to sell. PM me with any questions and I will do my best to reply ASAP.

SOLD
Attached Images

Last edited by Lt_Dan; 05-01-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Lt_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:10 PM   #2
inramana
rawpoly

Drives: Hyper blue 1SS M6
How long is the warranty valid for?
Old 04-16-2021, 07:28 PM   #3
Future1LEa10
Banned

Drives: 2021 Camaro 1LE
Can the front plate holder come off with no damage left behind??
Future1LEa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:39 PM   #4
Lt_Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inramana View Post
How long is the warranty valid for?
It's valid through April 2025 or when the car hits ~41K miles. It's an Ally Major Guard policy that was sold to me through the Chevy dealer I bought the car from.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:42 PM   #5
Lt_Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future1LEa10 View Post
Can the front plate holder come off with no damage left behind??
Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this... I imagine there would be two screw holes left behind in the upper part of the grille. CA is pretty strict on the front plate law and the car came with it, so I never really considered removing it don't need a reason to get pulled over...