Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-26-2019, 03:21 PM   #57
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
They will offer both on certain parts. For instance the steering wheel.. the lower section that says fifty or zl1 is a replacement part. But the circle on the air bag will be carbon over lay.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #58
chriscamaro69z28
army life

Drives: 2018 hyper blue zl1
Any dates on when trufiber will start to offer these
Old 07-12-2019, 06:28 AM   #59
SliChillax

Drives: Camaro ZL1 A10, F-Type R, RR Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscamaro69z28 View Post
Any dates on when trufiber will start to offer these
+1
SliChillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #60
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

They look very awesome the lower piece is a complete replacement.. I have an extra wheel I might see if they can make the wheel bezels a replacement to but the circle no way will the mess with an area w an air bag.
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
Old 07-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #61
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

They have some in stock just call or the sales@trufiber... off the website. The owner will be back at work on the 20th with more parts that will knock your socks off. He sent me pics but not allowed to post yet .. I'll be over to do a photo shoot so they have pics to list then, they will put up on website.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM   #62
beemer105

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
Are you infotainment and shifter bezel replacement or stick-on covers?

The parts look pretty awesome.
beemer105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #63
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

The shifter bezel stick on and replacement part is being made along with the whole console. The info is a cover. The whole dash will be a replacement part to.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:15 AM   #64
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Not sure your following Trufiber on FB, Twitter, or Instagram but they sent me some pics of stuff they will test fit on the 21st. Anyhow they told me not to share till test fitted but they posted it all ready on social media so I guess I can share lol

So we know they have the radiator cover the old metal one comes off and the CF one goes back on.. well I had them make the side covers in CF like the one's phastek sells in the 3 piece kit (there kit the center larger section is an overlay that really looks good and is very useful for for autographs and making the color of your choice like whats on wife's SS) Anyhow there are now little side cover to complement the radiator cover in CF.

There's now a door handle cover a real replacement part will most likely be available if I can get some cheap door panels..

I really want to do the lighted part in the door panel but its expensive and wondering how they can reuse stock guts..

OR would you mind losing the lighted option for a real carbon fiber replacement part.

lastly a coolant reservoir similar to the rotofab.
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #65
MemBluff23

Drives: 19 Camaro SS
Any chance on the 2 silver piece around the gauge cluster?
MemBluff23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:42 AM   #66
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

The silver strip around the cluster yes pop off and swap out, and that whole part that the silver bezel attaches to aswell a long with the dash insert like gm has.

I bought that whole piece for them to make. I hope they do the ac nozzel aswell.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2019, 04:47 AM   #67
LTwin86

Drives: 2017 2LT RS
Hi, guys.
One more true fiber carbon part on aliexpress.
Just need to take off fat tape and put thin one.
Looks good, superior fit!
Attached Images

LTwin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:58 AM   #68
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

I didnt give trufiber that part fo the Autos, only the silver bezel. Here is a quick update on parts.

Light covers
Radiator cover
Coolant cover
Fuse cover
Coil covers (not shown)
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2019, 09:00 AM   #69
Gary H

Drives: Camaro ZL1
How do I go about ordering the light & rad covers?

Velossa intake, Rotofab, Mamo TB, Custom ported NX Lid & Jokerz Full tilt ported LT4 charger, 3 port CoolingMist Meth injection - ATI 15% lower pulley, E2X CC, TSP ceramic coated longtubes, de-cat and Borla 60608 to NPP box, JRE tune, BMR rear control & trailing arms, lock-out kit, lowering springs and front strut brace, Custom carbon trim interior, Xpel ultimate front PPF and Prestige window tint with Chameleon Windscreen tint...ever evolving...
Gary H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #70
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

They test fitted perfectly so should be up on website soon. I talked with them last week when they gave me these new parts to test fit. I told them people are getting impatient and a little upset having to wait. They say they are in the R&D phase making new camaro parts once done with all the moulds they will switch to production.

They have these parts left to make..

Rear diffuser
Center console
Entire dash
Rear seat delete