Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 08-31-2020, 12:06 PM   #1
UBB

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Is Juiced Motorsports legit?

Ordered a CAI because the price was right despite the weird website.

They apparently don't stock much of what they advertise, so after a week went by with no shipping notice they responded to my inquiry that the product 'should' be in the next week and will forward shipping info. Well that week has come and gone and now I can't get a responses. I'd prefer to cancel my order at this point and look elsewhere but they appear to have gone dark. I know they have an online presence here on the forums but then so did Maryland Speed!

Am I in for a big fight? anyone have experience with these guys?

Last edited by UBB; 08-31-2020 at 01:31 PM.
UBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:43 PM   #2
Evolvedx27

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBB View Post

They apparently don't stock much of what they advertise, so after a week went by with no shipping notice they responded to my inquiry that they product 'should' be in the next week and will forward shipping info. Well that week has come and gone and now I can't get an responses. I'd prefer to cancel my order at this point and look elsewhere but they appear to have gone dark. I know they have an online presence here on the forums but then so did Maryland Speed!

I bought my rotofab from them not too long ago and it was smooth and painless.
Evolvedx27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:52 PM   #3
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Remember COVID-19 has things all mucked up.
Old 08-31-2020, 12:55 PM   #4
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Quote:

They apparently don't stock much of what they advertise, so after a week went by with no shipping notice they responded to my inquiry that they product 'should' be in the next week and will forward shipping info. Well that week has come and gone and now I can't get an responses. I'd prefer to cancel my order at this point and look elsewhere but they appear to have gone dark. I know they have an online presence here on the forums but then so did Maryland Speed!

They are legit. And this is the same experience I had, and went through the same thought process of cancelling. I received my email receipt and shipping notice 2wks and 2days after my initial order. Not the best set up, but it appears things will eventually ship, just don't have a deadline/obligation dependent upon what you order
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:30 PM   #5
UBB

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksta View Post
Remember COVID-19 has things all mucked up.
I'm in the transportation industry. The excuse about Covid-19 mucking things up is overused and overblown.
UBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
Brorker23

Drives: 2019 Zl1 Vert
Quote:

They apparently don't stock much of what they advertise, so after a week went by with no shipping notice they responded to my inquiry that the product 'should' be in the next week and will forward shipping info. Well that week has come and gone and now I can't get a responses. I'd prefer to cancel my order at this point and look elsewhere but they appear to have gone dark. I know they have an online presence here on the forums but then so did Maryland Speed!

Am I in for a big fight? anyon

e have experience with these guys?

I just orderedName:  20200830_115526.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  293.1 KB my Magnuson 2650 and my Nick Williams 103 over $7000
Spent and I received all my parts Call Jason he's the owner. I have never met him or even been to his shop
Brorker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:56 PM   #7
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Most shops that offer online sales are just middle men that don't stock much inventory. Most of the parts drop ship from the Manufacturer. What I always do is contact the company and ask what the lead time is on the part of interest before ordering so I have a idea. Rotofabs and Catch cans seem to go out of stock a lot because they are common bolt-on parts.

All that being said I have not had a issue with Juiced and neither has my brother who recently ordered a set of FIC +30 injectors for his C7Z.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:52 PM   #8
Snowwolfe

Drives: CTV5 V Blackwing on order
Sounds like they want you to think they stock most of the parts when in fact they don't. You place an order, then they place the order. Its an OK way to run a business if they are upfront and truthful about it. But if they truly had it in stock there is no reason in the world why they should not of shipped within 3 business days.
I have learned to tell a company I expect the item within so many days, and thats my condition for ordering from them. If they dont ship as promised the order is cancelled. If they refuse to send me a email with a promised ship date I will not order.

Last edited by Snowwolfe; 08-31-2020 at 03:15 PM.
Snowwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:02 PM   #9
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
In my case I had done my HW, and called the supplier (item in stock). I ordered late on the 12th, later to find out Juiced ordered from supplier on the 21st. At some point I again called supplier direct and again was told the item is indeed in stock. After some some back and forth, it ultimately came down to an account issue. Totally unfortunate. Maybe just bad timing. But this Wednesday (3wks later) I should actually receive my order, of something that should of easily of been dropped shipped, had there been no wrenches thrown in. Oh well, could be worse...
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #10
Hell Raiser
To fast is not enough

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Camaro & 2020 CT5-V Turbo
That's why I order all my stuff direct no middle man in front. Get it on time. Most of the time shipped next day.
Hell Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:16 PM   #11
SFV1LE

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brorker23 View Post
I just orderedAttachment 1043004 my Magnuson 2650 and my Nick Williams 103 over $7000
Spent and I received all my parts Call Jason he's the owner. I have never met him or even been to his shop
That 2650 looks great, I really want one of those some day after my warranty expires.
A few questions, I'm a noob about SC mods:
  • Is that a catch-can on the drivers-left side of the SC, and if so does it come with install kit?
  • Why does the RF intake use what appears to be the OEM intake elbow and not the RF elbow? Is that a fitment issue due to big 103 TB?
  • Is that a Big-Gulp RF?
SFV1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:45 PM   #12
PROMETHEUS

Drives: 2019 ZL-1, Shadow Gray, Sold
Ordered a CAI from them, because he offered it at a great price. However, after nearly 3 weeks and not hearing anything from them about the shipment. I sent a by-date email to them, low and behold I got shipping information the day of the by-date.
PROMETHEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:50 PM   #13
Camsthechamp

Drives: Camaro SS (2001,2002,2012) ZL1 2019
Ive ordered several items with them. Some parts did take a little longer to get to me, but everything came and their prices were better than some other vendors.
Camsthechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 04:05 PM   #14
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
I'm in the transportation industry. The excuse about Covid-19 mucking things up is overused and overblown.
I disagree. Why some things are moving right along, there are Supply Chain Issues. Say for instance, Juice ordered shocks from us that we can't get Shocks because Koni is waiting on a Seal - it's literally Months when you don't have control over the situation.

Our Spring Manufacturer was shut down for 4 Months. They just got us 12,000 Springs last week, but it still isn't enough.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote