Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

AWE Tuning

Old 11-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Talking Greetings from Virginia!

Greetings from Chesapeake Virginia! Im waiting to buy the 2016 Camaro turbo as soon as they hit the dealers in this area.
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
Hey im also in chesapeake, ordered a 1ss
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:06 PM   #3
vet757

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
Hey im also in chesapeake, ordered a 1ss
Small world!! Thats awesome! Youre probably gonna have the first one in this area then. What color did you get? Im thinking of ordering the 1LT RS, who did you preorder thru? I was thinking of going to either Hall or Hendrick.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:26 PM   #4
bybcous

Quote:
Originally Posted by vet757 View Post
Small world!! Thats awesome! Youre probably gonna have the first one in this area then. What color did you get? Im thinking of ordering the 1LT RS, who did you preorder thru? I was thinking of going to either Hall or Hendrick.
I went through priority in chesapeake, i tried hendrick but they told me they would charge me extra since i was first, priority told me they would call when they had allocation which they honestly did and the next day my order was accepted by gm. I ordered saturday after the ordering banks opened. I got hyper blue and my car is shipped but hasnt left michigan yet.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 11-06-2015, 05:44 PM   #5
vet757

Quote:
I went through priority in chesapeake, i tried hendrick but they told me they would charge me extra since i was first, priority told me they would call when they had allocation which they honestly did and the next day my order was accepted by gm. I ordered saturday after the ordering banks opened. I got hyper blue and my car is shipped but hasnt left michigan yet.
Thats great to know thanks! Priority is actually super close to me. Thats crazy Hendrick tried to charge you more. I might stop by this weekend, Im also getting the Hyper Blue, I never owned a car in other color than black or grey, but that Blue looks amazing. Did they give you a rough estimate when youll be getting it? I would be waiting at the dealer for the truck before some nosy employees take it for a joy ride.

Some guys that preordered here said there no attachments if you dont like the car you can walk away. Do you know if thats how it works around this area?
Old 11-06-2015, 07:04 PM   #6
bybcous

Quote:
Thats great to know thanks! Priority is actually super close to me. Thats crazy Hendrick tried to charge you more. I might stop by this weekend, Im also getting the Hyper Blue, I never owned a car in other color than black or grey, but that Blue looks amazing. Did they give you a rough estimate when youll be getting it? I would be waiting at the dealer for the truck before some nosy employees take it for a joy ride.

Some guys that preordered here said there no attachments if you dont like the car you can walk away. Do you know if thats how it works around this area?
I gave a 500 dollar non refundable deposit but the manager told its refundable if need be. Im expecting the car within two weeks, i have no problem with you stopping by somewhere to get a feel for the cars interior and to see the color in person. I saw the car in raleigh, nc a few weeks back and it was amazing. You can send me your phone number via private message if you would like to see the car when it arrives at priority before i leave the lot. Taking it from your username im guessing you are retired/prior navy. Me and my wife are active duty.
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 11-07-2015, 12:41 AM   #7
vet757

Quote:
I gave a 500 dollar non refundable deposit but the manager told its refundable if need be. Im expecting the car within two weeks, i have no problem with you stopping by somewhere to get a feel for the cars interior and to see the color in person. I saw the car in raleigh, nc a few weeks back and it was amazing. You can send me your phone number via private message if you would like to see the car when it arrives at priority before i leave the lot. Taking it from your username im guessing you are retired/prior navy. Me and my wife are active duty.
I can do $500, I was worried they would ask for a massive down payment....Two weeks, I bet theyre the longest two weeks!haha I would love to check it out specially since Im getting the same color. You saw the car in NC! Was there some sort of Chevy event? One of my buddies stationed in Michigan sent me some pics the other day and I think this car looks way better in person.

Ive been in for 8 years coast guard(I know puddle pirate haha) but Im getting out in march 2016. Are you both trying to do 20?
Old 11-07-2015, 09:48 AM   #8
bybcous

Quote:
I can do $500, I was worried they would ask for a massive down payment....Two weeks, I bet theyre the longest two weeks!haha I would love to check it out specially since Im getting the same color. You saw the car in NC! Was there some sort of Chevy event? One of my buddies stationed in Michigan sent me some pics the other day and I think this car looks way better in person.

Ive been in for 8 years coast guard(I know puddle pirate haha) but Im getting out in march 2016. Are you both trying to do 20?
We are both not sure yet on the 20 year thing but yes there was an event in raleigh on 28 oct and i just happened to be on leave so i went to it.
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 11-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #9
M4dne55

Drives: 16' Camaro 2SS
Hi fellas! I'm in MD.
Congrats on the order Bybcous!

Haven't ordered one yet but I might soon. Just trying to make up my mind on what trim, 1ss vs 2ss.
Do you guys think the prices would go up (or the reluctance of dealers doing invoice pricing) if I wait to pick one up from the lot early December? I've never ordered a new car before or follow a car launch this closely. Wasn't able to go to the Philly find new roads event. Really wanted to see one in person. Also very confused on what color to get. They ALL look so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M4dne55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 05:08 PM   #10
bybcous

If i could go back a few months i would have prdered 2ss after seeing both 1ss and 2ss in person. 1ss is fine but all the extra features for 4k more was an mistake on my part, but im looking at is im saving money
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 11-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #11
M4dne55

True, you are saving money. I'm leaning towards a 1ss but like the leather seats and dual climate control (because, wife). Just don't know how badly I want them and if it's really worth the $4k difference

Old 11-08-2015, 05:29 PM   #12
vet757

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4dne55 View Post
Hi fellas! I'm in MD.
Congrats on the order Bybcous!

Haven't ordered one yet but I might soon. Just trying to make up my mind on what trim, 1ss vs 2ss.
Do you guys think the prices would go up (or the reluctance of dealers doing invoice pricing) if I wait to pick one up from the lot early December? I've never ordered a new car before or follow a car launch this closely. Wasn't able to go to the Philly find new roads event. Really wanted to see one in person. Also very confused on what color to get. They ALL look so good!

Hey! We seem to be on the same boat, I never preordered a car(never knew it was possible) and never followed any car launches. Unfortunately I want to stay under $400 monthly payment so I cant do the SS. Ive been wondering myself the same thing, are they gonna go up? Which color? Do they look better in person? Im debating the Hyper Blue and the Nightfall Grey so far im starting to lean towards the grey since Hyper Blue seems to be the most popular. I decided on the 1LT because I had cars with all the "bells and whistles" and rarely took advantage of them except the dual climate(for the same reasons haha). Which color are you considering?
Old 11-08-2015, 05:41 PM   #13
M4dne55

Haha glad I'm not the only one!
I agree hyper blue seems to be the most popular and avoiding for the same reasons. Nightfall grey is really nice, again only basing it on pictures. It may look a 100 times better in person. But the yellow and garnet red have caught my attention the most. If I would change my mind once I look at them in person then Black would be my back up lol

Old 11-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #14
ToyotaGasPedal

Drives: Hyper Blue SS
I'm in MD, I went with a 2SS hyper blue, white interior. I was debating on the hot red but caved to everyone telling me the blue was better. My current camaro is red anyways so it will be a nice change.

This is also my first order.
ToyotaGasPedal is offline   Reply With Quote