Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 12-29-2016, 08:19 AM   #1
Draztik

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Vibration/shudder at highway speeds M6

Has anyone here noticed on decelerating from any speed above 60 there is a slight vibration?

This is in 6th gear and when I let off the gas I can feel it vibrating. When I push in the clutch it goes away and when I resume speed it goes away. below 60 I do not notice it as bad.

Car has 200 miles on it 2SS M6.
Draztik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:36 AM   #2
clanky
Hyper Blue 2016 Camaro 2S

Drives: 16 Hyper Blue2SS NPP MagRide 6M NAV
Nearly 5.5k miles on my 2SS M6 and I don't have any vibration when I let of the gas. Ya i'd take that to the dealer for sure.
clanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:18 AM   #3
Draztik

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
I'm trying to avoid taking it to the dealer as I've seen the horror stories already. Was hoping to have another experience that was corrected for another member and then have my mechanic look into it.
Draztik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draztik View Post
I'm trying to avoid taking it to the dealer as I've seen the horror stories already. Was hoping to have another experience that was corrected for another member and then have my mechanic look into it.
Hey Draztik,

We regret to hear you are experiencing vibrations and can imagine how disconcerting this must be. Although you may be hesitant to visit the dealer, we do recommend setting up an appointment for diagnosis. Should you change your mind, we are happy to reach out to your local dealer on your behalf as an additional layer of assistance to schedule a service visit. If interested, send us a private message with your VIN, mileage and preferred dealer.

Regards,

Erica W.
Chevrolet Customer Care