Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 10-13-2017, 08:34 PM   #15
1LECamaro2015

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LE SLP LMI AxleBack
Lol @ Gringo. Is that not common for your dealer to complete the tasks that they charge you for? Because from what I know if you go in for maintenance it better get done. And get done rite the first time. Thats sad if the dealerships are that incompetent to complete a job that they agreed to. A basic oil change takes care of all of that. Thats the least concerning issue I've encountered. This dealership is overall failing in their ability to provide adequate service and will wonder why they will continue to loose business.
1LECamaro2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:35 PM   #16
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
You guys really think you’re driving Maybachs or something don’t ya? LOL.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #17
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
You guys really think you’re driving Maybachs or something don’t ya? LOL.
Kind of what I was thinking. Loaners are a good benefit not good service. In fact I dropped my Z off at the dealer today and don't expect it back for a week, but as long as it's fixed right I'll take that as the good service I'm looking for.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #18
1LECamaro2015

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LE SLP LMI AxleBack
Ok. Even if you were to put the loaner example aside. I have encountered several negative experiences with David Maus Chevrolet. Including not even being able to complete the simple tasks associated with regular maintenance. At the end of the day its 40k+ MSRP Sports car designed for the track. Fill my nitrogen tires up properly...I have encountered several rude service advisors as well as their sales manager...They lost a recent sale of a corvette...Again it was only 50kMSRP. But do you think the owner would be happy about that? I wouldn't be. I was told earlier that I would be charged at minimum almost $100 to brong my car back in to fix my car because they were incompetent to not be able to diagnose it the first time. I pleaded to check my slave cylinder and they opted to say it's only the fluid and wanted to tax on a nice $230+ charge to my last bill. Rather then fixing a part that would be under warranty. Ive caught an employee taking snaps and pictures in my car toying around? Is that acceptable. This is just a few examples of terrible experiences ive endured at this location. They are about to loose a lifelong loyal customer.
1LECamaro2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:17 PM   #19
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
You go to the dealer to get the tires filled up and the washer fluid topped off?

Those are things you can do yourself and probably do a better job at it than they ever could.
For Sure !!! He can't expect a loaner car for that !!!! LMAO😂😂
Edelbrock EForce Blower, RDP custom grind cam with upgrades,Stainless Power Headers with HighFlow Cats, Stainless Power Retro catback, DSS halfshafts, CAI brand CAI, Tuned ON the Dyno by Steve at RDP. SLP rims,All vinyl stripes removed and painted on, custom hand painted pinstriping, Custom leather seats, Lloyds mats,windows tinted, Sparks emblems, Hurst Billit shifter, and too many small items to list. VDI Scissors doors.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:49 AM   #20
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Man I’m just gonna say this... when your not happy it’s the service go to the service manager and say I hope I get the survey because I want gm to know how bad this place is... they change their tune fast. Had an issue with my Acadia dealer did want to give me a loaner even though knew it would take all day and probably have to order parts. Sent the service manager an email when I got home next day call saying sorry about my experience and they can definitely get me in a loaner
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:21 AM   #21
Mr Pinchy

Drives: 2016 C7, 2016 370Z, Future 1LE
There are plenty of Chevrolet dealers in Central Florida. Why do you keep going back to them?
Mr Pinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:08 PM   #22
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
I stopped going to David Maus for service after the ripped the trailer hit cover off my wife’s Suburban and left it hanging. Plus they did not reset the TPMS or reset the oil memory.

After speaking to the GM of the dealership they replaced the cover and the service dept still forgot to rest the TPMS.

After 3 purchases from them not sure I will go back to them.

I have been using Starling Chevrolet in Orlando so far they have been great. I will be taking my 17 Vert to them for the 1st oil change.

I did purchase my 2017 Camaro out of state from Becky D @ Rodgers Chevrolet, with the service she gave me I would honestly never want to buy from any other sales person.

Last edited by 01pewterz28; 10-24-2017 at 12:33 PM.
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #23
solarstingray

Drives: 2014 c7 corvette and 2017 camaro ss
don't even want to talk about the issues I had with the dealers in Orlando for my c7 corvette,

3 of them didn't even know what the problem was then one finally had a clue the crank shaft was bad from the factory,

on top of that there is only 1 or 2 technicians who work on corvettes, it took them 5 days to replace my battery !!! a freaking car battery !!
solarstingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #24
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarstingray View Post
don't even want to talk about the issues I had with the dealers in Orlando for my c7 corvette,

3 of them didn't even know what the problem was then one finally had a clue the crank shaft was bad from the factory,

on top of that there is only 1 or 2 technicians who work on corvettes, it took them 5 days to replace my battery !!! a freaking car battery !!
So far Starling in Orlando and I might give Don Mealy a shot on service.