Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
stingrik

Drives: -09 on order
June 20th Camaro/Corvette Show, Middletown, NY

To be held at Fulton Chevrolet. For further details, go to link below:

http://www.mhvca.org/id211.htm
stingrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
discoteka

Drives: Oramac
I'm going to try to make it. I live in Newburgh as well, small world huh?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Ooo I may need to attend this show. Not too far for me, like 40mins tops.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
MJ

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I live just outside of Newburgh. Can't attend the 20th, but am free the 27th. So if the 1st date gets rained out, I plan on being there the 27th. Dealer told me that there's a decent chance my car will be here by the 27th. We'll see...
MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
discoteka

Well it looks like the show will indeed be rained out at M town and rescheduled, but there is also the Goodguys annual car show at Rhinebeck NY (the weekend of the 27th) that is always fantastic. Hope to see some nice Camaros!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #6
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
It's only an hour and half out of the city. I'd make the trip on the 27th.

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #7
ih82lose

Drives: 2018 Corvette
I will be keeping a close eye on this show ,Hopfully the rain will hold out and it wont be rained out. I will be there with my vette

Say hello if you see me
ih82lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
ih82lose

What is the latest weather report is this show still ago?
Old 06-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #9
ih82lose

Well just chcked the site and they say the show is on ,I am going to be there with my other car as my 62 is filthy from last night cruise
Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #10
discoteka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih82lose View Post
Well just chcked the site and they say the show is on ,I am going to be there with my other car as my 62 is filthy from last night cruise
First off, very nice car! I'm sure you get comments like that all the time. Anyhow, I hope you weren't disapointed with the show, as it rained by me (15 mins away) so I didn't bother to check it out. You should consider going to the Goodguys show at Rhinebeck. If you have any more pics of your cars post them up!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #11
ih82lose

Thank You I did go. I did enjoy it. We left the house with 2 cars but my wife turned around in Tuxedo NY because it started to drizzle,

It drizzled the entire way up,I had to pull over to put the top up.I was taking on water the entire trip up the the top header bar seal ( I guess I am going to have to adjust it)

Buy the time I pulled into the show lot it was a full fledge rain and I stayed at the show only to get my free lunch, I went into to talk to the folks about a Black Camaro I had allready spoke to Someone about last week but it was sold.

2 weeks ago I called and offered to purchase a HHR for me to use as a work vechicle and the Camaro at MSRP. I should have went up last week in person to show I was serious but I figured I would make a deal at the show thinking you always make a better deal at the end of the month as the average dealership allways gets more agresive trying to meet there sales goals and figuring who would pay the crazy adder they were asking. I guess somebody did.

Allthough I am really disapointed I cant find a Camaro at or below MSRP thinking that the There were over 48,800 people looking for work in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam during the month of May thats almost a 7% joblessness rate and Junes numbers are exspected to be worse.I dont want to talk bad or ill of the dealership as they are doing a great thing hosting the event and I hope to go again next year. but I am kinda shocked they would not take the offer of selling 2 cars just to get one at MSRP.

I am hopeing to go to the GM nationals in Carlilse .I completed my 62 in 2005 and have always wanted to bring it to rhinebeck but never have.Maybee this fall

There were a total of 3 2010 Camaros at the show.
This one was dropped off by healy brothers I guess to allow folks to sit in it. Had a coffe cup in it and what looked like cigerette ashs in the othe cup holder with there phone number in vynl letter across the back and front glass

This one

This would be my dream car ,It was perfect It also had a baby seat in the back, How great is that the next generation of kids riding in Moms or Dads Muscle car allreay .It reminds me of when my kids were infants back in 1995 going to cars shows in my 1970 Mustang Mach I. I always wondered why they allways fell asleep on the way to the shows, it wasnt untill my wife took a ride in the back seat did we realize exchaust gases were getting into the car.

And the last one was a Yellow V6

I did get to speak to allot of folks,it was interesting that not everyone likes the new style camaro, they described it as too futureristic one guy actually said cartoonish like a Muscle Machine I think its dead on perfect, Actually if I coule change one thing it would be to make the mouth of the trunk larger The trunk is big enough but the entrance seams tight

Speak to you soon

Did anybody else go