#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 06-11-2022, 01:00 AM   #365
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSZLE View Post
And all they will tell you is that it is in Lansing and there is no date at which the car will be transported to the dealer. Very frustrating.
Yes, the whole process is lame. GM's not alone, though. In March, we ordered a Tesla model 3 long range. They kept changing our delivery date. Last week I finally gave up and started calling every Tesla dealer until I found one in stock. It's a model 3 performance (oh well, lol ) and we're picking it up on Sunday. It may be a similar deal on the zl1. When my 22 zl1 order got canceled I started looking at existing inventory, but I couldnt find any that were really close to what I wanted...and the couple that I did find had 5-10k dealer markup At least Tesla doesnt play games with pricing. You can't negotiate, but they also don't do markup
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:52 AM   #366
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSZLE View Post
And all they will tell you is that it is in Lansing and there is no date at which the car will be transported to the dealer. Very frustrating.
Yeah and then after all that waiting, they get stolen from the plant and destroyed, so you get to start the whole process over again.
Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote