Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-06-2022, 09:55 PM   #1
Matt1LE

Drives: 2020 3LT Camaro 3.6L 1LE
Point Loma Cars & Coffee - Saturday July 2nd -- New Location Day Update 07/03 Esc.

Looks like it's time to discuss a meetup for the 4th of July weekend. I can think of no better place than the Point Loma Cars and Coffee at Liberty Station. The event goes from 8AM until 10AM. We usually meet up at the Bev Mo, then go in as a group. (Not Necessary)

I hope to see everyone there. I'll be representing the Marine Corps!

Event:

Point Loma Cars & Coffee
Saturday 8-10am’ish
Liberty Station Point Loma
2750 Dewey Rd
San Diego, CA 92106

Meetup 7:45AM (Not Necessary):

Bev Mo
3210 Rosecrans Pl
San Diego, CA 92110
Attached Images

Last edited by Matt1LE; 06-29-2022 at 08:37 PM.
Matt1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
Matt1LE

Just a friendly reminder: Next Saturday is the Cars and Coffee at Point Loma. Hope to see you there!
Old 06-21-2022, 10:32 PM   #3
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1LE View Post
Just a friendly reminder: Next Saturday is the Cars and Coffee at Point Loma. Hope to see you there!
Wait, next Saturday is June 25... I think you mean the Saturday after next Saturday (i.e. July 2)...

Unless I'm off my rocker... I'll be at the July 2 event, I'm flying this Saturday (6/25)... Car got washed and ceramic boosted on Sunday, car cover on after an engine detail... Let me know, I'm ready and should be around if it is July 2...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 11:24 PM   #4
Matt1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Wait, next Saturday is June 25... I think you mean the Saturday after next Saturday (i.e. July 2)...

Unless I'm off my rocker... I'll be at the July 2 event, I'm flying this Saturday (6/25)... Car got washed and ceramic boosted on Sunday, car cover on after an engine detail... Let me know, I'm ready and should be around if it is July 2...

It is July 2nd, Saturday after next. Dyslexia again strikes! Looking forward to seeing you then.
Old 06-22-2022, 01:17 AM   #5
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
It is July 2nd, Saturday after next. Dyslexia again strikes! Looking forward to seeing you then.
WHEW!!! OK, I plan to be there, gotta fly to Minnesota this Saturday (6/25), however NEXT Saturday (7/2) I am off at this point and plan to be at Point Loma... Let's get at LEAST 6-8 Camaros out there!!!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
Old 06-25-2022, 02:41 PM   #6
Clay_1SS

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1SS
I let Matt know earlier this morning, but the Point Loma Cars and Coffee in liberty station is canceled for good. The new management is wanting payment for the event. Andy (the guy that sets everything up) is looking into shelter island which might be a better spot and quieter.
Clay_1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 09:04 PM   #7
Matt1LE

****UPDATE***CANCELLED - RESCHEDULED******UPDATE***CANCELLED - RESCHEDULED****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_1SS View Post
I let Matt know earlier this morning, but the Point Loma Cars and Coffee in liberty station is canceled for good. The new management is wanting payment for the event. Andy (the guy that sets everything up) is looking into shelter island which might be a better spot and quieter.

So it looks like Point Loma Saturday July 2nd is now off the books. Until they shore up a new location, I guess no more meet ups in San Diego.

Having said; I 'm open to move the meet up event to the Escondido location Sunday, July 3rd at 8am.

Let me know who's interested.

Like before; Anyone near Mission Valley or South Bay, I'll be at the back parking lot of the Broken Yoke in Mission Valley at 7:15. Heading North at 7:30 for anyone who wants to meet up and travel as a group.

*Kit Carson Park, 3333 Bear Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA • All cars, trucks and bikes welcome • Family and pet friendly
Old 06-26-2022, 01:14 AM   #8
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
****UPDATE***CANCELLED - RESCHEDULED******UPDATE***CANCELLED - RESCHEDULED****

So it looks like Point Loma Saturday July 2nd is now off the books. Until they shore up a new location, I guess no more meet ups in San Diego.

Having said; I 'm open to move the meet up event to the Escondido location Sunday, July 3rd at 8am.

Let me know who's interested.

Like before; Anyone near Mission Valley or South Bay, I'll be at the back parking lot of the Broken Yoke in Mission Valley at 7:15. Heading North at 7:30 for anyone who wants to meet up and travel as a group.

*Kit Carson Park, 3333 Bear Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA • All cars, trucks and bikes welcome • Family and pet friendly
Hey Matt,

I'll plan to be at the Escondido Cars & Coffee on Sunday July 3, hope to see a bunch of Camaro's there (can we get 6-8 or more?!?!?!?!)

Old 06-29-2022, 08:40 PM   #9
Matt1LE

Just a reminder;

Point Loma has been cancelled due to Property Manager.

Now at Kit Carson Park, Sunday, July 3rd, 8AM. Escondido Coffee and Cars

Hope to see you all there.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:41 AM   #10
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Just a reminder;

Point Loma has been cancelled due to Property Manager.

Now at Kit Carson Park, Sunday, July 3rd, 8AM. Escondido Coffee and Cars

Hope to see you all there.
I plan to be there, hopefully a LOT of other Camaros show up to represent!