Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 06-22-2022, 12:06 PM   #1
Heathbuck

Drives: 2022 Camaro LT1
Elite Engineering E2 Catch Can Install

I thought I would share my install of an Elite Engineering E2 catch can on my 2022 LT1. There isn't much for installation instructions for this, so I wanted to give my interpretation for those out there that are a little confused. I decided to go with the the E2 dual port can with the check valves. This was part number E2110B-LFX-XHRH-DC-2CV. I decided not to go with the clean side separator, supposedly the factory set up is good. It arrived with a bracket, hose, elbow, two nice check valves and enough black spring clips to complete the job. I also ordered two of the GM quick disconnects (QDF -STRAIGHT) to make the job easier. I found a number 4 rubber stopper fit my sound tube hole very well, I drilled a hole in the stopper, and fitted the elbow into it. I went a little different route and put the barb end into the stopper since it was longer and used a metal zip tie to secure it in the air bridge (intake elbow). I installed the hose to the threaded end and used a spring hose clamp on it. Seems very secure. I installed the quick disconnects on the engine side with the check valves in the appropriate locations/directions. I used the sound tube bracket that was just hanging out to route all of the hoses through. I installed the catch can to the bracket attached to the driver side suspension mount, with the included lock washer. Installed all the hoses and there it is.

2022 Camaro LT1 - Manual - Wild Cherry Tintcoat
Medium Ash Gray Interior
Black Metallic Rally Stripes
Ordered 11/5/21
Built 4/12/2022
Delivered 5/21/2022
Heathbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:19 PM   #2
Heathbuck

Drives: 2022 Camaro LT1
Heathbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:19 PM   #3