Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

AWE Tuning

Old 10-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #1
Blazin383

Drives: 2016 SS
Like New Blizzak DMV2 Snow Tires on Like New Aluminum 5 Spoke Wheels

I have 4 basically brand new Bridgestone Blizzak DMV2 snow tires on basically brand new 5 spoke aluminum wheels. Tires are 235/60R18 and the wheels are 18"x8" with appropriate lug nuts.

I bought these tires and wheels at the end of January last year and mounted them on my wife's 2015 Camaro LT. They were used for 2 weeks and have maybe 200 miles on them. I ended up trading the Camaro for a new 2016 SS Camaro only a couple weeks after I bought these wheels/tires so they literally are like brand new and in perfect condition. On top of that they look great on the car.

They've been stored indoors since I took them off the car.

They don't have TPMS sensors installed, but those could be installed at any tire store if you want them.

These wheels/tires should fit all 5th generation (2010 through 2015) LT Camaros, but I'm not sure about the SS Camaros for those years, they may even fit 6th gen LTs, or other vehicles. They were awesome on our Camaro during the very short time they were used.

I bought these from the Tire Rack and paid $1300 for them and I'm asking $900, so here's your chance to save $400 on a like new set of beautiful aluminum wheels and Blizzak snow tires for the winter to save your summer wheels and tires from the hash winter conditions. It's like buying the snow tires and getting the brand new aluminum wheels for free!

If you've done any research on studless snow tires, you already know Blizzaks are the best there is for snow and ice. Winter is coming and it's supposed to be a bad one!

I'm in Southeastern Washington (Richland) and can be reached on 509-521-3805 or j.thornock@frontier.com

Last edited by Blazin383; 10-19-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Blazin383 is offline   Reply With Quote