Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #85
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Funny a friend in Florida sent me a picture of the Iroc yesterday and i was like man thats the fake wanna be Iroc from a shit hole company. LOL What a waste of time with that.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 10:07 AM   #86
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
The only person I know of that has received any of the Iroc parts is maplefed on IG he has the hood.. Which at one point on IG he said he received 5 weeks after he ordered it.. of course hes super popular on IG and lives right there.

Other then that ive seen nothing about any iroc parts anywhere yet.
He also has the AgreSSive Spoiler apparently. 6LE's website is updated with pics of it on his car.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #87
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
The only person I know of that has received any of the Iroc parts is maplefed on IG he has the hood.. Which at one point on IG he said he received 5 weeks after he ordered it.. of course hes super popular on IG and lives right there.

Other then that ive seen nothing about any iroc parts anywhere yet.
Maplefed is an employee of 6LE Designs. He runs their Facebook and Instagram, hence why he gets special treatment.

The spoiler on his car is the piece of garbage that I received and sent back. Ask him to send you some close up pictures of the spoiler, he won’t do it because it’ s absolutely pathetic.
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...&postcount=121

Last edited by Arugon; 05-11-2018 at 11:37 AM.
Arugon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #88
1BlueSS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
I never had a problem with them. I ordered their blade spoiler when they first came out with it, got it a few weeks later. No issues with it. Got it painted and installed it with no issues. Sent a few emails and they were promptly replied to...

1BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #89
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
So far I'm sitting at 6 emails that have not been replied to ranging back from early last month.
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #90
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlueSS View Post
I never had a problem with them. I ordered their blade spoiler when they first came out with it, got it a few weeks later. No issues with it. Got it painted and installed it with no issues. Sent a few emails and they were promptly replied to...
I ordered there blade spoiler as well on a pre-order. Went from 2 months to almost 6 months and i was #2 on their so called pre-order BS pricing special that they ran after they even released the dam thing LOL. Fruckkk Themmm!!! Lame ass company who can't even run a business correctly. Whether or not you had a good experience with them doesn't change the fact or situations going on current with them. Their customers who are fired up and pissed off outweighs any good they have come about in this or any thread i found on these forums.

P.S - The 6LE Blade Spoiler is a overweight piece of garbage hot wheels ramp that should have been made for children to launch their cars off of. After having it installed for few months i started to hate the look and knew i made a mistake in buying the high rise tower looking thing. It cost me less to have my trunk welded and painted with a GM blade spoiler which i did and sold off the junk 6LE spoiler for around $100 as it broke when i uninstalled the heavy POS.

Last edited by keon718nyc; 05-12-2018 at 11:12 AM.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #91
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
Anyone get their hoods?
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:40 PM   #92
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Looks like they are trying to rebrand as maggperformance. Site looks almost the same as 6le
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:31 AM   #93
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1le32907 View Post
Looks like they are trying to rebrand as maggperformance. Site looks almost the same as 6le
the website is selling 6LE design scorpion hoods and all the same prices and specials, so yea its the same jack@ss
cheeze9878 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #94
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze9878 View Post
the website is selling 6LE design scorpion hoods and all the same prices and specials, so yea its the same jack@ss
When one well runs dry, dig another....he can probably milk the new site for another year and feed on another wave of unsuspecting enthusiasts wanting to trick out their cars.....I feel for all of you that have not received your money back, what is happening here is criminal
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:26 PM   #95
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Reposting this until I have time to come in here, search, and answer/address anything...

We have officially moved all of our manufacturing so that wait times are down to 5 business days from order placed to tracking.

We've spent the last three weeks trying to reach out and make sure no customer's suffered during this NECESSARY transition.

We want to make sure anyone with issues has been fixed, refunded, or is in the works.

If I have missed anyone, if there is anyone still with any outstanding issues that you're not currently communicating with someone about, please let us know. Email me at mark@6LEDesigns.com

We are chomping at the bit to release a new era of 6LE Designs, after 14 years of developing niche, one off, parts to (humbly) having some of the most in demand styling parts, we finally have ALL of our manufacturing wait times down to FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (from order to tracking)...

HOWEVER, we don't want to move forward until we've found anyone who (reasonably) has an issue we need to address first.

So, if you have an issue let me know, if you see anything on Social Media tag me (Mark DeLisle) or the business so we can look into it (most of the time it isn't even a real customer but I take every situation seriously and look into it).

Thanks for the more than a decade of support, extremely excited to move into this new chapter of no more wait times!

-Mark DeLisle

www.6LEDesigns.com
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:13 PM   #96
vaspen

Drives: 2017 l4 blue 6speed
Order #10170 still havent recived refund to PayPal or any form of decent contact i have over 50 emails with you back and forth i have been told multiply times within 5 days to 10 each time was a empty promise at this point I just want my refund i have talked to whoever runs iroc zee on f.b and was in some form of comunication for a little bit
I also cant grasp why your not making hoods first when thatz the thing everyone is waiting for that i can tell...
vaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #97
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaspen View Post
Order #10170 still havent recived refund to PayPal or any form of decent contact i have over 50 emails with you back and forth i have been told multiply times within 5 days to 10 each time was a empty promise at this point I just want my refund i have talked to whoever runs iroc zee on f.b and was in some form of comunication for a little bit
I also cant grasp why your not making hoods first when thatz the thing everyone is waiting for that i can tell...
I feel your pain, took forever to get my refund and I was one of the first to give up on the Ponzi scheme he is running. I just saw another thread where once again it is all fixed.....and people are still defending him. I really don't get it. I have been in business for decades building molds, importing parts, dealt with the oil boom and the complete market collapse of 2008. Our lead times have stretched at times from 4 weeks to 12 weeks and that cost me business this guy promises 4 -6 weeks starting right after SEMA and no part to anyone.....wheels have been in port since Dec...…..doesn't work this way.
Good luck to you
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #98
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaspen View Post
Jessy what answers didn't you get from me so I can fix it?

I have the spoiler shipped and delivered back in March... Fedex #771853007138

...and the same thing we said when we refunded the hood and under IROC Zee on FB is still the same answer. The aero is ripping the hood windows off (just tested another one yesterday). We even posted pics in there.

That's why they are not available, that's why we refunded you (it's also still showing refunded on my end so call the phone number on our website so Mike can make sure what ever is going on is taken care of today).
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote