Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 06-16-2018, 06:34 PM   #155
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Gonna take allot to earn peoples trust
Gotta start somewhere.
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:43 PM   #156
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
So we'll all just forget about the dozens if not hundred or so customers you screwed over the past 9 months? All of a sudden you are reinvented and wont lie straight to your customers' faces?

A tiger doesn't change it's stripes and I HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay the hell away from doing any business with 6LE Designs or MagPerformance their new Psuedo-name.

Why don't you guys go back a few page in this thread and read about the "business" practices of Mark Deslilse and judge for yourselves if you want to support someone like this.

Give me a chance to right it. Email me. If not I totally understand.

MaggPerformance stocks our stuff, if it was a pseudonym we would have just dropped 6LE all together. We're in CA Magg is in FL.

As far as screwing customers who does not have money back or is still waiting just email me. I have maybe 5 we're still working with.

You're local. Tell me what you want (if you still want anything) and I'll personally bring it to you and you can pay (discounted cost) cash in person if you want it.

We grew overnight and our manufacturing and customer service imploded. Threw everything we had at making sure people were refunded and production shut down and parts pulled from the catalog (some still pulled) until we fixed it.

4 to 6 week wait times turned into 20 week+. Rome wasn't built in a day and I had 14 years of doing things one way that had to be completely stripped out and redone. It was like having to gut a house to the foundation and rebuild it but that's what had to happen. And it has. Tracking in 5 business days from ordering that shows movement within 24 hours.

I'm not hear asking for orders, I'm here asking if there's anyone we missed. Orders will come, our wait times are fixed. I don't want anyone out there still missing a part or money.
Old 06-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #157
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloknight6 View Post
GTFO 6LE.
What personal experience have we had together?
Old 06-16-2018, 07:53 PM   #158
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Mark if you can have an iroc hood in Orlando at your distributor I will pick it up and pay them when I do. Sound like a far way to earn back business?
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:29 PM   #159
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1le32907 View Post
Mark if you can have an iroc hood in Orlando at your distributor I will pick it up and pay them when I do. Sound like a far way to earn back business?
Sounds good and thank you! What part of Orlando are you in (I lived there for 6 years so I know it can mean Oviedo to Kissimmee to people lol)?

Shoot me an email to mark@6LEDesigns.com and I'll get it set up.

EDIT: I read that wrong. I see now you're just saying you have no problem going to Orlando to pick up. Email me and I'll CC Magg and it will be out this week. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2018, 04:52 AM   #160
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
I have no problem honoring the price but I don't know how to do a COD through freight.
Just call your freight company and ask them? Or if you don't want to that, you can trust us like we all trusted you and send it to my shop and ill pay when it gets there and inspected.
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #161
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
I didn't get screwed so I probably should stay out of this thread but it would be a good thing for a source of aftermarket parts for the camaro to not die out. So i'm hoping for 6le's future success.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:44 AM   #162
james duperre

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS
i can vouch for Mark, I got my hood b4 all this other shit went down.Came in on time and in awsome shape. I had dealt with him b4 with my WS6 as well. Reading back thru this thread seems like shit went south somewhere, Im just saying id have no problem ordering from him again. Ev1 entitled to your own opinion, his parts are top notch and fairly priced.
james duperre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:49 AM   #163
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
Quote:
I have no problem honoring the price but I don't know how to do a COD through freight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze9878 View Post
Just call your freight company and ask them? Or if you don't want to that, you can trust us like we all trusted you and send it to my shop and ill pay when it gets there and inspected.
I've heard nothing back , not even a hell no!
Guess you're not looking to trust your customers with your product like your customers trusted you with their money
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:31 PM   #164
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze9878 View Post
I've heard nothing back , not even a hell no!
Guess you're not looking to trust your customers with your product like your customers trusted you with their money
I am sorry but I was re-structuring again to address other issues, this restructuring puts that completely out of my hands but you will be able to ask that of our new distributor, Phastek.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #165
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
I didn't get screwed so I probably should stay out of this thread but it would be a good thing for a source of aftermarket parts for the camaro to not die out. So i'm hoping for 6le's future success.

Thank you! As of yesterday, Phastek will be selling our products.

I'm here to fix it, I'm listening, and I'm fixing it. 6LE Designs is out of the equation for Camaro 6, you will now be able to buy my designs through Phastek very soon (Ricardo was already working on the uploads as of this morning).

The designs you want from the people you trust in hopes this shows my sincerity in earning back your trust.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:05 PM   #166
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Give me a chance to right it. Email me. If not I totally understand.

MaggPerformance stocks our stuff, if it was a pseudonym we would have just dropped 6LE all together. We're in CA Magg is in FL.

As far as screwing customers who does not have money back or is still waiting just email me. I have maybe 5 we're still working with.

You're local. Tell me what you want (if you still want anything) and I'll personally bring it to you and you can pay (discounted cost) cash in person if you want it.

We grew overnight and our manufacturing and customer service imploded. Threw everything we had at making sure people were refunded and production shut down and parts pulled from the catalog (some still pulled) until we fixed it.

4 to 6 week wait times turned into 20 week+. Rome wasn't built in a day and I had 14 years of doing things one way that had to be completely stripped out and redone. It was like having to gut a house to the foundation and rebuild it but that's what had to happen. And it has. Tracking in 5 business days from ordering that shows movement within 24 hours.

I'm not hear asking for orders, I'm here asking if there's anyone we missed. Orders will come, our wait times are fixed. I don't want anyone out there still missing a part or money.
Mark I'm not accusing you of stealing anyone's money. That's what Paypal is for, however leading customers on week after week constantly saying "soon" or "next week for sure" or feeding us bizarre excuses months on end is indeed screwing over customers in my eyes. You should be 100% transparent with the customers whom money you have, not lead them on for months and then force them to resort to the long and arduous process of filing a dispute through Paypal which can take up to 60 days just to get their money back. That's NOT how you should treat your customers.

Obviously you know how I feel about how I was treated, I was nothing but patient and understanding but that came to a breaking point after 7+ months of back and forth when I finally received the item I waited so long for only to realize it was of inexcusable quality. When I tried to confront you on it you went ghost on me. What am I supposed to think? Especially with the dozens of other customers speaking out.

I genuinely hope you can get things operating in the manner you have stated they will in your recent posts but am still VERY skeptical as I'm sure you can understand.

I do still love your Iroc Hood design and would love to own it one day but will abstain from ordering for the time being until there is concrete evidence of things going smoothly.

If at that time you are willing to honor a discounted price for the hood then you may earn me and many others back as customers but for the time being we will be watching. Good luck to you sir.