Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 04-27-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
nlowell

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Thumbs up Has anyone heard of DRIV3N Builds?

Hey everyone, my name is Neal Lowell and I own a 2018 Camaro ZL1 which I love to tinker with and drive fast at the track.

I've always upgraded my cars as an enthusiast (from cosmetics to bolt-ons to built/supercharged engines) and have always felt that there should be a dedicated space where we can plan, upgrade and share our build passion without dealing with the scrolling madness of social media.

So I set out to build such an app which launched a few weeks ago called DRIV3N Builds.

DRIV3N Builds allows you to quickly add upgrades from a list of over 12,000 catalogued parts for the Camaro platform to your build. You can add it to either your Build Plan (to watch for special deals) or your Installed list. In the next release I'm working on now, you'll also be able to mark parts "For Sale" which other people will see in the Market tab of that part. After you've added your upgrades, you can show off your sweet ride by adding photos and configuring the theme of your "showcase image" which is used in the public "Builds Viewer".

Anyways - I'd love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think! Click the links below to learn more and get the download links. I've also added a couple of FAQ questions that I frequently get asked. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks in advance for your support! I'm trying to give this thing a whirl and the community support means a LOT to me!

DRIV3N Builds Info/Download

Builds Viewer

Some frequently asked questions:
How much does the app cost?
The app is free to download and use!

Does it require my VIN to add a vehicle?
Nope! While scanning your VIN barcode is the easiest way to adding your vehicle, you can also manually search for your vehicle and not attach it to your VIN.

Do you share my personal information?
Nope! The only data that DRIV3N shares is anonymized data regarding what parts are on you wish list so supporting vendors know to put those parts on sale. A win-win situation for us!

How does DRIV3N make money?
Supporting vendors are being added to the platform to provide us enthusiasts with great sales and quality customer service. The "buy" button on the market tab of upgrades redirects you to the vendors page for purchasing parts directly and DRIV3N gets a small affiliate fee from purchases made this way to help keep the lights on.

How can I help support DRIV3N?
Download it, check it out and provide any feedback (good or bad). If you love it, we'd love a good app store review or better yet, share it with your friends! As the community grows, so will the budget to add more and more features!

How can I share my build with others?
Easily! Click on the share icon on the bottom left of your showcase image in the app and you can share your showcase image directly on social media. It will be direct/deep linked back to your vehicle so when people click on it (after they have the app and an account) they will be taken directly to your build page where they can add "Rep!" and comments.
nlowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 09:55 AM   #2
nlowell

We also have a contest drawing happening through May to help kickstart adoption. Creating an account gets you an entry and every Rep! point that your vehicle gets from others gets you another entry into the drawing. The grand price is an XBox Series X or $500 towards your next upgrade!

Old 04-28-2021, 10:18 PM   #3
thebanks06

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS
i have an account already, put me in the drawing lol
thebanks06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 09:30 PM   #4
nlowell

Hi @thebanks06 -if you have an account, you're in the drawing!

If you share your profile on social media with the share button then any additional "Rep!" you get will add more entries!

Thanks for giving DRIV3N Builds a go and good luck!

Tags
builds, driv3n, driv3n builds, driv3nbuilds