Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #29
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Did a few maintenance items, and ran into some headaches recently.

Had a Bleeder valve on one of my front Calipers strip and it was squirting fluid all over why powdercoated wheels. I guess the good thing is you can only see the damage up close. Got a new caliper coated by Mike the Powder Coater, and everything is squared away though now.

Changed my oil about 2 weeks ago and emptied the catch-can. Pretty standard amount of oil. Glad i've got the catch can on the car though:

While doing the Caliper work, figured I'd take some photos of the new wheels finally. Just cell phone pics though, hopefully will get the camera out for a cool shoot at some point.

Side Profile:

And I like how the Pfadt orange shows through the big 22's

Need to get the ride-heigh reset some time very soon (Renegade Performance didnt even set the height evenly on all 4 corners). Probably going to do about 1" lower or so Then need to get it corner-balanced and aligned again. Still looking into getting a racing seat that I can swap in and out for the track. I really want to get more seat time, but cant even fit in the seat with my helmet on unless I turn my head about 30 degrees, or lean like a cholo. Hoping to square the wheels too and get some OEM rears for the front so I can get a new set of tires. My OEM tires are shot.
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
kobSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 PM   #30
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Hey man badass car and welcome to the build thread where in ad are you we should meet up sometime and come see the guys
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #31
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Hey man badass car and welcome to the build thread where in ad are you we should meet up sometime and come see the guys
Thanks Buddy, your build is looking sweet as well.

I'm up in North County SD - for sure down to meet up with everyone some time. Hoping to make it out to a meet soon.
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
kobSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #32
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
For sure man im in north san diego as well let me know when you wanna get together and thats for the compliments