Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-27-2021, 06:55 AM   #15
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
I missed the BFGH Comp2 A/S in your post, that's a really good tire but why you have two other summer tires and this A/S is curious, really different tires in your links. I ran the Comp2 A/S on my Mustang and the Camaro, I liked them that much. Has a blocky and square sidewall that some don't like the appearance of. I've no experience with the newest version the Comp2 A/S+ (plus) tire.
WhiteMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:47 AM   #16
ctrlz

Drives: 2017 2SS, 50th pkg, M6, MRC, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMale View Post
I've no experience with the newest version the Comp2 A/S+ (plus) tire.
I am currently driving on the BFG Comp2 A/S plus. I am very happy with the tire. Particularly like the wet grip. Will be taking this tire into winter to see how it does in the snow (if we get any in South Jersey). I have the General Gmax As-05's on other wheels. Those are supposed to be better in snow. They served me well the past two winters. But now I'll test the BFG's.
ctrlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #17
BLACK Z

Drives: 2014 2SS
The reason I have these BFGoodrich as a choice is because I have always had good luck with there tires and its what I used to run on my 3rd Gen for the track. This is the only tire I can find from them in this size. This car never has and never will see snow and rain rarely.
BLACK Z is offline   Reply With Quote