Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-14-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
zshazz

Drives: '17 SS 1LE, '15 Fiesta ST
NC - HyperBlue 2017 1SS 1LE - $36.5k - Feeler

SALE PENDING - Will update later whether it goes through

Greetings enthusiasts,

I'm putting out a feeler for selling my 2017 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE. Mileage is <8000 (at time of writing, around 7400) and price is $36,500.

It has easily been the fastest car I've ever owned and an extreme joy to drive. It has a ceramic coating on the paint (installed by professionals and the paint was untouched by dealer hands), so it's also been the easiest car I've had to keep clean and maintain. This was my first ceramic coating and it's ease of cleaning has convinced me to get it on all future cars regardless of the fact that it costs >$1500 to do. Not to mention, it drops jaws everywhere it goes.

The reason I'm thinking about selling it is because I've decided that I want to get a dedicated track car (and install safety equipment, etc), go to as many track events as possible, learn more about working on cars myself, and not worry as much about accidents/dings/etc. Getting a <$15k used vehicle to do this on makes more sense to me. Otherwise I would not have thought about selling it.

The car is paid via a loan and so there will be a little extra work due to that. The vehicle is currently located in the Triad area (Winston-Salem / High Point / Greensboro) of North Carolina. If interested, please PM me. Please post any general questions about the car in here for the benefit of everyone, though.
  • I have the two keys, the window sticker, and manuals
  • Has a ceramic coating ( SB3: https://www.sb3coating.com/ ). This makes keeping the car clean extremely easy. If in the Greensboro area, a touch-up (including a full exterior cleaning, engine cleaning, reapplication of coating to windshield) is available at Shine Shop Automotive for a reasonable price. I have confirmed they will honor and guarantees on the finish to the buyer and will do touch-ups, but I won't say what their pricing is since it may change by the time you decide to have it done.
  • Has PPF over the rocker panels
  • I will include the GM grey tail lights (not installed, part # 84136777) and black fuel door with CF inserts (not installed, part # 23227139). They do not have a ceramic coating on them and will have to be done if you want them as easy to clean as the originals on the car
  • I also have a few other extras (e.g. front license plate holder, a skip shift eliminator, mud flaps) that have _not_ been installed, but I don't have precise part numbers for them. I'll just put them all in the trunk for you to decide what to do with them. For what it's worth, the skip shift was annoying at first, but eventually I got used to it and you probably also won't care to get the eliminator installed going by what others have said and my own experience. But if you do, at least the part is included, so you don't have to wait on it. The front license plate came with the car, but I got to the dealer before they installed it, so there are no marks on the front bumper from that.
  • Oil changed to 5w40 Motul 8100 (Dexos2) about 1000 miles ago (this was the 3rd oil change, I have service records and may update this post later with mileages if it's a popular question, but it has been changed well within intervals)
  • Brake fluid was changed about 1000 miles ago
  • Alignment done about 1000 miles ago
  • Diff fluid has been changed since purchase
  • Has original Goodyear Supercar 3 tires in front and Michelin PSS in rear (got a nail in the passenger-rear tire and was unable to get replacement SC3 tires at the time and this was right before the wide availability of PS4S tires). I feel like the SC3 tires has a bit more grip and were more communicative, but, regardless, it handles great.
  • Will likely require new brake pads prior to a track day or autocross event, but they are not at the squealers yet and would be fine for street driving

Depending on when I sell it, I may change the brake pads and other maintenance items. I'll try to keep this post up to date with that information. The car will not be neglected just because I might plan on selling it.

Thank you!
Attached Images

Last edited by zshazz; 09-18-2017 at 07:07 AM.
zshazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:16 PM   #2
G2K
@Blackmamba_1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Love the car!!!! Ill take the GM taillights off your hands!!
Old 09-16-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
2MCHPWR

Drives: 2009 z06
Send a message via AIM to 2MCHPWR
hmmm exactly what i want but need a dealer to have it so i can trade my ZL1 for it.
beauty. good luck with sale.
Attached Images

2MCHPWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:06 AM   #4
zshazz

Drives: '17 SS 1LE, '15 Fiesta ST
Much appreciated guys. I have a sale pending. I'll get back to you in PM @G2K about the tail lights (I don't believe the buyer wants them).
zshazz is offline   Reply With Quote