#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 08-29-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
FrostySS

Drives: 2018 Redline Edition 2SS
delete

Waiting until spring
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

2010 Infiniti G37x Sedan for the DD.

Last edited by FrostySS; 09-29-2017 at 08:15 AM. Reason: not looking anymore, waiting
FrostySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:47 AM   #2
JoeCastigs94

Drives: 2018 1SS/Nightfall Gray/M6/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostySS View Post
So I'm casually looking for another Camaro in the next month or two. My brand new 2SS only lasted 3 weeks last year before I was hit and it was totaled. It's been a long recovery but I'm finally back to work and looking to get into another one. I'm not super serious right this minute because I'm just getting back to work but I'd like to get one in a month or two OR I might just wait until next spring. Here's what I'm looking for.

It HAS to be a 2SS(non-negotiable), HAS to have an A8 trans, sunroof, NPP exhaust. Would strongly prefer NAV and MRC(seems like they're tough to find).

Colors. White, Gray or Blue. Prefer a 2016 but would go to a '17, especially for a 50th.

I'm in the Philly area so closer the better but willing to travel. Again, not looking right now or this week but kinda putting some feelers out to see who has what.

My totaled car was loaded, 2SS, A8, sunroof, NAV, NPP, ceramic white interior, dual black stripes, etc...so it was well-optioned and looking to find something comparable when the time is right.

Thanks guys.
Why dont you look into a custom order? Atleast its new and has what you want.
JoeCastigs94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
FrostySS

Nope, I'll never buy a new car again, let someone else take the depreciation hit. The way the used prices are going on these cars it's not worth it to me to spend $15k more for something new when low mileage cars with similar options are in the $34-36k range(obviously not every single one but they're out there).
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

Old 08-29-2017, 12:49 PM   #4
JoeCastigs94

Drives: 2018 1SS/Nightfall Gray/M6/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostySS View Post
Nope, I'll never buy a new car again, let someone else take the depreciation hit. The way the used prices are going on these cars it's not worth it to me to spend $15k more for something new when low mileage cars with similar options are in the $34-36k range(obviously not every single one but they're out there).
True, good point
JoeCastigs94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #5
Stagecoach1998

Drives: 2017 2SS
FrostySS : Did you purchase a car? Would you entertain black?
Old 09-18-2017, 03:44 PM   #6
FrostySS

I'm not ready to buy yet I probably put the post up prematurely. I want to make sure that my job is stable and I'm coming off of recovering from a car accident and neck surgery. I want to make sure that that's all settled before I purchase so it's probably still going to be another two months or so.